Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Check out a few of my male disciples!!

Posted by   + Show Post

These men are ready to help me bring forth Heavens Kingdom to Earth!!  They are my disciples, and many more will follow.  Can you say REVOLUTION?  lol

That's right, I am a fishermen of men just like the bible says to be...............................

rjvjrDa Real Bigg GunnzPastor Jorge Monzon21442005Dustin!NU SABLEQuintonBradyB//\\CHEL$R #9BRICEJ MArtinHarryJames

GODLESS WHOREHOTHITTER01LLOYDDipo - Living In Success 13075532alonzoR.I.P JUSTICE for LAWRENCE COLE (AKA) LEE LEETEE JAME$rickyLouisdoubleGuessWhoseBackDJUANCLA$$IE ~ KURDEE ~EricDeedamon

Lyfe Goes OnJclip  johnMR. BASILEKarlton Brandon

Brian aka. The Singular SensationSmokeyD.O. THE UNDERDOGGPaulQueMr. Get Grown

ElrickLyle JrNikki Ferrari™®SpYdeRMaNZhay!!!The Vic9300894Austin *Ze EvilTwin*TCSonCiTy MeNaCe!!!R.I.P. David Alan, Shawn BroussardPRIME4548990((( Dreamer School ))) Music854207SuperFly!!!!!!!!!!My Photos10490958Krowd Pleaserclaude michaelBabyBatiste21517963

by on Apr. 25, 2009 at 1:31 PM
Replies (21-24):
jrdnjstn00
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM

I think those are some of the aliens that were in the UFO that passed by your house the other day

Della529
by Matlock on Apr. 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Huh?  Who is Tonya?

Quoting ellyc19111:

Quoting Della529:

Are these the people of a "new" revolutionary vanguard army like the Symbionese Liberation Army?  Kind of like the one Patty Hearst (see below) was involved with?

Don't you mean Tonya? OOh yeah!! She bad!!

humanjunglegym
by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Ladies, don't encourage her with replies to her posts.  It's already been established by a lot of CM'ers that she's not all there.

Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Quoting Della529:

Huh?  Who is Tonya?

Quoting ellyc19111:

Quoting Della529:

Are these the people of a "new" revolutionary vanguard army like the Symbionese Liberation Army?  Kind of like the one Patty Hearst (see below) was involved with?

Don't you mean Tonya? OOh yeah!! She bad!!

Tonya Harding?? The BAD-AZZ, White Trash Ice Skater???? LMAO!!!!

(Tonya was the name Patty took in the SLA)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)