Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Missing** PIOG ********UPDATE!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2009 at 9:06 AM
  • 10 Replies

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (May 17) - A 3-year-old boy kidnapped nearly two weeks ago was in good spirits after he was found in Mexico and reunited with his mother, the sheriff said.
The boy, Briant Rodriguez, underwent physical and emotional evaluations at a local hospital Saturday after returning from the Mexican border town of Mexicali, where he was found wandering the streets. He was expected to return home after the checkup.
The reunion earlier in the day between Briant and his mother, Maria Rosalina Millan, ended an ordeal that began May 3 when two armed men who burst into his family's San Bernardino home and tied up his family, authorities said.

Missing From: California

Gunmen break into home, kidnap child

Briant Rodriguez Age 3San Bernardino Sheriff's deputies said they are looking for two armed suspects and a child they may have kidnapped in Pedley.

Investigators said the two men broke into a home in the 8000 block of Pedley Road carrying hand guns. The men tied up a female adult and her five children, ransacked the home and then took one of the kids.

The missing child is identified as 3-year-old Briant Rodriguez. The boy is 3 feet tall and weighs 40 pounds. He was wearing a yellow shirt with blue sleeves, blue stripped shorts and black sandals.

Deputies said the suspects are two Hispanic men. One is 18 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall with a skinny build. He was wearing blue jeans and a green t-shirt.

The second suspect is 24 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, also with a skinny build. He was wearing all black clothing with a white bandana.

The suspects fled the house in an unknown vehicle. The victim said she did not know her attackers.

Anyone with information on the crime or abduction is asked to call the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department at (909) 387-3589.

Missing From: Utah

Stephanie Brook Sotelo

Sandy Police are searching for an 11-year-old missing since early Sunday.

Stephanie Brook Sotelo was last since around two o'clock this morning at her home. Police say she suffers from multiple disorders that requires medication. She is currently taking Zoloft and does not have the medication with her. Zoloft is used to treat many disorders including depression. Federal law prohibits law enforcement from disclosing her exact medical condition.

Stephanie was adopted, and had mentioned that she would try to go find her biological parents. She currently does not meet the requirement of an Amber Alert. However, because of her age, police are concerned for her safety.

Stephanie is described as 5'2" tall. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. If you have seen the girl, call Sandy police at (801) 840-4000.

Missing From: Nevada

ALANNI ARRIOLA
DOB: Sep 8, 1994
Missing: Feb 13, 2009

Alanni may be in the company of a juvenile male. They are believed to be in the local area. When Alanni was last seen, she had blonde highlights in her hair. She may go by the nickname Lanni.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (Nevada) 1-702-828-3111

My grandaughter Makayla Brooke

by on May. 4, 2009 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dutchessj
by New Member on May. 4, 2009 at 9:09 PM

bump 

izzybear0217
by on May. 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Wow I feel so bad for the parents. I don't know what I would do if my kids were taken or go missing.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Jennifer207
by New Member on May. 5, 2009 at 9:32 AM

I am sorry I do not know what "PIOG" means. Please explain. I see ALL the missing angels, God bless them, I have seen "PIOG" everywhere I just want to know what it means.

izzybear0217
by on May. 5, 2009 at 9:46 AM

posted in other groups

Quoting Jennifer207:

I am sorry I do not know what "PIOG" means. Please explain. I see ALL the missing angels, God bless them, I have seen "PIOG" everywhere I just want to know what it means.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
BabyGracesMommy
by Member on May. 5, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Thank you for these, I always try to post missing children on my Cafemom and Mypace. I already had the little boy up, but was unaware of the two girls, I jut put them up as well. :)

sweetie00
by on May. 5, 2009 at 3:31 PM

And SWINE FLU is the top story.......eye rollingShame on the media.

sweetie00
by on May. 5, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Thank you-please do!

Quoting BabyGracesMommy:

Thank you for these, I always try to post missing children on my Cafemom and Mypace. I already had the little boy up, but was unaware of the two girls, I jut put them up as well. :)

dutchessj
by New Member on May. 17, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Bump for update

sweetie00
by on May. 17, 2009 at 10:20 PM

bump

BabyGracesMommy
by Member on May. 18, 2009 at 1:32 PM

This is great, I am so glad he was found, I had really started worrying that he wouldn't be found.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured