Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what my dream job looks like in fantasia?THE PLACE YOU NEVER get laid off....

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:45 AM
  • 9 Replies
WELL,I thought about having my DREAM JOB I CAN NOT LONGER RELY ON THE American DREAM......I HAVE been awaiting for a while because OF THIS Recession and in order to keep my sanity I TURNED TO OWN DREAMS.... I even dreamed of my perfect job last night.after I CONSUME TWO chocolate bars to increase my brain chemistry levels..IN A EXOTIC SPOT. full of coconut trees and a beautiful beach..drinking tropical juices surrounding by smiley faces and I WAS IN CHARGE OF A PROJECT CALLING saving the dolphins......which made me feel great about having this job in a first place with occasional breaks diving into the beach...oh! I will not leave out my coconut oil. and cell phones are highly not recommended. my lunch break.will consists of an hour of back rubs.and facials.MY BOSS Would check periodically to see if my needs were met.and did I FORGET MY checks because I AM ALL WORTH IT.....they are getting bigger every week... ...you see...my dream job..it just fabulous...until I .weak UP...Have you found you dream job yet?
Joanna...
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
izzybear0217
by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:06 AM

i have not found my dream job yet. But I am going back to school for it this fall. I want to be a HS Chemistry Teacher. I've always wanted to be a teacher and I just love Chemistry. I think its something I could be good at. Plus I would love to be an influence to kids including my own.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
cookie_spice
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I would love an exocite job. I would have a great group of people to work with an ocean view. Going to work and being greatful to be alive. I would love a job to support my family. I would love to have my husband  stay at home. I would love to be able to spend time with him again. I think the job would be humble whatever it is. I think that I would like to coordinate rescues and supplies for countries that have gone through disasters of any kind. 

That would be my dream job.

sweetie00
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:01 PM

I have my dream job. But it would be even dreamier to get paid for it. If I weren't a mom, It might be a vintage clothing boutique owner, or an anthropologist, or a paid professional college student. LOL.

Athena01426
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 12:27 PM
well,I MEANT A PAY JOB..I am scientist and would love to go to study...animals OR the fish somewhere around the world.I GAVE UP dealing with some humans.species....I WENT YEARS to school,and taught science in the public schools as well as college...BEFORE ,we went on recession I THOUGHT I would find my dream job...I HAVE PAID a company to help me OUT and still I AM WAITING...BUT GOING TO Chicago IN THE end of the month...might be helpful...I've heard THEY ARE HIRING ....
Joanna...
Athena01426
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM
oh! And speaking about my dream job in fantasia LADIES IT IS FAR MORE rewarded to work with the dolphins ..they far more loving than some my co-workers and they do not talk back.....I RATHER SPENT QUALITY TIME WITH THEM...than some of my friends....
Joanna...
Athena01426
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 1:53 PM
I suggest cookie spice you MIGHT CONSIDER AN EXOTIC PLACE...because I SEE THE American dream IS fading away...so I BELIEVE REALITY sacks at this given moment...with people loosing 560.000 more jobs...and young kids in DALLAS are getting hungry ....
Joanna...
cookie_spice
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM

For right now I work for walmart DC. If my husband would move to texas I would be there in a heartbeat I love tx!! For now I donate money at work. That is one thing our Dc has going of it. We donate alot of money. The manager donate their time.  

Quoting Athena01426:

I suggest cookie spice you MIGHT CONSIDER AN EXOTIC PLACE...because I SEE THE American dream IS fading away...so I BELIEVE REALITY sacks at this given moment...with people loosing 560.000 more jobs...and young kids in DALLAS are getting hungry ....

vlester
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2009 at 1:53 AM

mines would be creatin computer games for EA Games

Athena01426
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2009 at 2:52 PM
I am so glad you like TEXAS...we can not wait to move somewhere else...we have no family here and all our jobs are better up North...
Joanna...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)