Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mr. ROVE the Biggest dirtbag of all

Posted by   + Show Post

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124226863721018193.html

This is from the Wall Street journal-owned by Rupert Murdoch, who owns FOX-

PELOSI is "an accomplice to torture"

Oh wow, Mr. Rove, I thought your  "enhanced interrogation" techniques WEREN'T torture???????? So which is it, slimebag? Their lame attempt at a deflection is NOT working. Wrong is wrong doesn't matter who it is. Nice try, Karl Rove, you dipshit.

by on May. 14, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Replies (11-17):
mamadixon
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2009 at 2:56 PM

clever.

Quoting Goodwoman614:

Oh yes.

Rovey boy.

There were not words...in the English language...adequate enough.  So I coined one, just for him, in all his beady-eyed,  piggy glory:

The Smegma*-ite in Chief.

As in, Rove is the Smegma-ite in Chief, of the whole band of Smegma-ites in the Bush admin...

*If you are not sure, look up the meaning of this word...

sweetie00
by on May. 14, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Quoting Goodwoman614:

Oh yes.

Rovey boy.

There were not words...in the English language...adequate enough.  So I coined one, just for him, in all his beady-eyed,  piggy glory:

As in, Rove is the Smegma-ite in Chief, of the whole band of Smegma-ites in the Bush admin...

I admit, I had to look it up. The wiki page made me spit out my spaghetti;)

mushmom
by on May. 14, 2009 at 4:29 PM

eye rolling"the biggest dirtbag of all"?  seriously??? 

EnigmaMuse
by on May. 14, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Although I personally think Rove is a steeming pile that should just be ignored....

I must say that this finger pointing in regards to the use of torture issue is getting interesting.

For instance.. Bob Graham has proven that the CIA lied about meetings he attended in which he was supposed to have been informed/included in these "torture" meetings. The CIA has since admitted that yes, their dates and infomration wwere wrong.

Pelosi is saying that the Director of the CIA is not being truthful over what the CIA actually briefed her and others on. Her stance is that the CIA "mislead" Congress.. Now so far, she hasn'tproved that enough to make the CIA recant (like Graham did).. But at this point. Who knows.

I wonder. If the CIA is having to admit they were wrong about informing Graham, what else have the "been wrong" about and who else have they been "wrong about".....

I will be watching this one.. Who knows how all this could unfold......Or.......Not unfold at all... Depending on what the powers that be want to happen.

sweetie00
by on May. 14, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Quoting EnigmaMuse:

Although I personally think Rove is a steeming pile that should just be ignored....

I must say that this finger pointing in regards to the use of torture issue is getting interesting.

For instance.. Bob Graham has proven that the CIA lied about meetings he attended in which he was supposed to have been informed/included in these "torture" meetings. The CIA has since admitted that yes, their dates and infomration wwere wrong.

Pelosi is saying that the Director of the CIA is not being truthful over what the CIA actually briefed her and others on. Her stance is that the CIA "mislead" Congress.. Now so far, she hasn'tproved that enough to make the CIA recant (like Graham did).. But at this point. Who knows.

I wonder. If the CIA is having to admit they were wrong about informing Graham, what else have the "been wrong" about and who else have they been "wrong about".....

I will be watching this one.. Who knows how all this could unfold......Or.......Not unfold at all... Depending on what the powers that be want to happen.

YEP. She said "show us the briefing" -She has nothing to hide. Bring it on. Let's see for ourselves. The CIA lie to them? NOOOOOOOOO

Della529
by Matlock on May. 14, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Holy crap!!  I should have known better than take a sip of tea.

Quoting Goodwoman614:

Oh yes.

Rovey boy.

EnigmaMuse
by on May. 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Quoting sweetie00:

Quoting EnigmaMuse:

YEP. She said "show us the briefing" -She has nothing to hide. Bring it on. Let's see for ourselves. The CIA lie to them? NOOOOOOOOO

LOL

Boehner sure was confident of that today.. He sure was  saying that the CIA would never lie or mislead the government or the American people.

I say let all documents be released..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)