Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Am I a liar or what?

Posted by on May. 15, 2009 at 10:30 AM
  • 27 Replies

I believe in declaring what I want in this life as though I already have it through faith. 

I read in the bible before that we must call those things that are not as though they may.  Meaning, if you are poor you can  say through faith that you are debt free, and this will manifest as your reality.  

Now in the world if I go around saying I am debt-free when I am not, people will call me a liar. 

The word also says that all liars will be cast into the Lake of Fire, so what now?

Am I a liar or what?

by on May. 15, 2009 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Eilish
by on May. 15, 2009 at 10:51 AM

I think you invite contraversy, and love being the center of attention. Every post you made in this group has been about you and religious beliefs.

Please Click on the Pics to follow the links!

Godstar
by Member on May. 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Calling those things that are not as though they may, why is this not a lie?

Godstar
by Member on May. 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Quoting Eilish:

I think you invite contraversy, and love being the center of attention. Every post you made in this group has been about you and religious beliefs.

It is my passion...........lol

trippyhippy
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Liar, no.  A little crazy, yes.

Godstar
by Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Quoting Eilish:

YOU JUST LIED!! lol

I made some posts about President Obama, and about legalizing weed........NAH. 

Am I going to be cast into the lake of fire or what?

DaisyRae
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:12 AM

The Bible is clear that we are all liars. No one is righteous enough for the Kingdom of Heaven, sin has left its stain on each of our souls. But in Christ we are cleansed from that stain and His righteousness covers us, allowing us to be worthy of the Kingdom. When you declare that you are debt free, believing that it will manifest itself into reality by the power of God, I believe that you are procliaming a truth...not a lie. You are indeed debt free in Christ, and while its a process that takes time, even financially you can become debt free in Christ! God will provide all our needs as we seek His Kingdom and His righteousness. Yes the world will call you a liar, but the world also rejects Christ and sees the message of the cross as foolishness. So are you going to listen to the world or to God?

rotPferd
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Why do you ask this question to us mere mortals?? Only your God knows if you're going to be cast into a lake of fire.

Godstar
by Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Quoting DaisyRae:

The Bible is clear that we are all liars. No one is righteous enough for the Kingdom of Heaven, sin has left its stain on each of our souls. But in Christ we are cleansed from that stain and His righteousness covers us, allowing us to be worthy of the Kingdom. When you declare that you are debt free, believing that it will manifest itself into reality by the power of God, I believe that you are procliaming a truth...not a lie. You are indeed debt free in Christ, and while its a process that takes time, even financially you can become debt free in Christ! God will provide all our needs as we seek His Kingdom and His righteousness. Yes the world will call you a liar, but the world also rejects Christ and sees the message of the cross as foolishness. So are you going to listen to the world or to God?

GREAT ANSWER!!  Spoken just like a child of the Kingdom..........

Thank you.

I will do the will of God, and reject the world.

Godstar
by Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Quoting rotPferd:

Why do you ask this question to us mere mortals?? Only your God knows if you're going to be cast into a lake of fire.

I am just trying to get your brain juices flowing.........lol

WImom2
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:30 AM

The truth be known! YOU ARE CRAZY!

Sorry but thinking something doesn't make it happen. I have been thinking about having 6 pack abs, but you know without working out it's never going to happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN