Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I believe in declaring what I want in this life as though I already have it through faith. 

I read in the bible before that we must call those things that are not as though they may.  Meaning, if you are poor you can  say through faith that you are debt free, and this will manifest as your reality.  

Now in the world if I go around saying I am debt-free when I am not, people will call me a liar. 

The word also says that all liars will be cast into the Lake of Fire, so what now?

Am I a liar or what?

by on May. 15, 2009 at 10:30 AM
Replies (21-27):
Godstar
by Member on May. 15, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Quoting Della529:

Quoting Godstar:
Quoting Della529:

Are you one of CREate a FLO of DOLLARs (Creflo Dollar) followers?  He's a "properity theologist".  The more you give to the church, the more God will love and bless you.

No, I am not!

I'm glad to hear that.  I don't believe in that either and I question Mr. Dollar's motives.

One of my biggest pet peeves with the "Church" is the offering practice.  I just don't understand why so many make a big deal out of it.  I went to one church that was acting like they were having an auction or something saying stand up if you have $100 or run up here now if you can write a check for a $1,000.  My hubby and I left, and never went back.  The building fund is another one.........lol

WWJD? 

He would say that His Father in Heaven honors what is done in secret!

Della529
by Matlock on May. 15, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Quoting Godstar:
Quoting Della529:

Tonisha, why don't you write this way on your other sites?  You're the Tonisha from the state of LA, right? 

Yes, I am in Lake Charles, Louisiana.  Come visit me one day, we can go play the nickel machines or something.  lol

I have my own website, and I share the same message everywhere.

I just so happen to spend most of my time on cafemom, because it is so much fun here.

I'd love to visit Lake Charles!  The writing I saw elsewhere wasn't quite so bizarre (no offense intended).

rayzensun
by on May. 15, 2009 at 12:01 PM

manifest in your heart not the hearts of others and you shall be speaking the truth!

Godstar
by Member on May. 15, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Quoting rayzensun:

manifest in your heart not the hearts of others and you shall be speaking the truth!

You mean keep it to myself, but there is power in the tongue?  lol

Della529
by Matlock on May. 15, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Quoting Godstar:

Quoting Della529:
Quoting Godstar:
Quoting Della529:

Are you one of CREate a FLO of DOLLARs (Creflo Dollar) followers?  He's a "properity theologist".  The more you give to the church, the more God will love and bless you.

No, I am not!

I'm glad to hear that.  I don't believe in that either and I question Mr. Dollar's motives.

One of my biggest pet peeves with the "Church" is the offering practice.  I just don't understand why so many make a big deal out of it.  I went to one church that was acting like they were having an auction or something saying stand up if you have $100 or run up here now if you can write a check for a $1,000.  My hubby and I left, and never went back.  The building fund is another one.........lol

WWJD? 

He would say that His Father in Heaven honors what is done in secret!

I've seen quite a few churches with the same practices.  We have a very large church here that requests all kinds of information on your household income.  They figure out what they want you to "tithe" and if it isn't received on time, they will call your house like a debt collection company.

I don't think Jesus would be paying the head pastor $350,000 a year in addition to his home and automobile (this church does, though).

rayzensun
by on May. 15, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Quoting Godstar:

Quoting rayzensun:

there is great power in tongue, however when manifesting for yourself what you do not have already, you need to tell yourself, but to tell others and make them believe it to be truth is trickery and could reverse all the good karma that is coming your way

Godstar
by Member on May. 15, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Quoting rayzensun:

Quoting Godstar:

Quoting rayzensun:

there is great power in tongue, however when manifesting for yourself what you do not have already, you need to tell yourself, but to tell others and make them believe it to be truth is trickery and could reverse all the good karma that is coming your way

GOTCHA!!  Thanks.........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)