Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers Requested

Posted by on May. 17, 2009 at 7:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

Yesterday I threw a birthday party for my Mom which was a total disaster thanks to a few idiots, but thats for another day! However my  Aunt  proceeded to tell me that my Uncle  went into the doctor and they are pretty sure that he has prostate cancer, he goes in Friday for a biopsy. My Uncle doesn't cry and is one hell of a man, Very strong man at that,  my Aunt  said that when they got home he went out to the barn and was petting Whiskey (new baby horse) and just sat there on the ground and cried. She asked him if she could give him a hug, and he was honest with her and told her no and asked her to leave him alone. He's very angry, and what's really scary is that they don't have insurance or the spare money for this. I know that my horses are gonna be sold. I'm to the point of where it's like anything to try and save my Uncle. I'm just getting to know him.

Prayers, good vibes or whatever you believe in please send it his way. His family is freaking out, including him who's been hitting the bottles, since Friday ( not fun to watch )

Thank You.

by on May. 17, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Della529
by Matlock on May. 17, 2009 at 10:36 PM

May God direct his blessings toward your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured