Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reply to Weight Problem with Spouse

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:03 AM
  • 1 Replies

Perhaps looking into Weight Watchers online could help. They have a calorie counter and together you and your spouse could set up a regime for his meals, exercise and snacks.

Long ago I did the calorie counter diet and lost 10 pounds in a month. I was shocked at what I could eat and not reach the total number of calories without being hungry.

Have your husband get a checkup and ask for exercise tips from his doctor. Perhaps starting off walking and an exercise regimant (low strain just to burn calories) at first then extending that a short bit at a time. These are just ideas.

I commend you for honoring your vows since many find it easier to just give up. Together you all can beat this. Good Luck.

Dee Cain

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
momaof8
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I have to say I read that one too and was disappointed in that womans response to her husband. Where was her love for him?My husband is in the same boat Iam thin he is waay over weight, but I love him no matter what. They need our love and support to conquer this.

Check out my book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Yes-They-Are-All-Mine/Linda-Dyson/e/9781438909295/?itm=3   You can help save lives check it out !

reading

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)