Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ore. man calls 911 over orange juice at McDonald's

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 11:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

ALOHA, Ore. – An Oregon man spent Memorial Day in jail after dialing 911 to complain that a McDonald's worker was rude and didn't give him an orange juice he ordered. Raibin Osman was accused of improper use of the emergency telephone number.

The Oregonian newspaper reports that the 20-year-old bailed out of the Washington County Jail on Tuesday and could not be reached for comment.
http://stupidfunnymusic.blogspot.com/

by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tericared
by on Jun. 7, 2009 at 11:57 PM

I think people who misuse 911 should go on a few runs with the EMT's and see what 911 is really for..

stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 8, 2009 at 1:59 AM

While I agree that 911 should not be misused I cannot help but wonder if this is one of those places where the only way you can contact a police officer is through 911. We have that system here and even if you just need to ask an officer a question you must dial 911.

jrdnjstn00
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2009 at 4:49 AM

I thought 311 (for non emergency calls) was nation wide?

How stupid are people that they need ot call the police over a wrong order? I have gotten my order wrong and just calmly tell them and yeah they give me attitude someimes but they fix it. Why don't these people talk to the manager or even call the main person who runs the place. They usually have phone number of this person posted, though you might have to search for it.

I'm amazed at how dumb some people can be

Quoting stormcris:

While I agree that 911 should not be misused I cannot help but wonder if this is one of those places where the only way you can contact a police officer is through 911. We have that system here and even if you just need to ask an officer a question you must dial 911.

ellieemc2
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM

I say leave and go to another place. If they can't get a simple thing like orange juice right, then why want to re-order? Besides, I don't want spit in my drink!

vlester
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2009 at 11:05 PM

some people sure are stupid,lol he as bad as the girl that called 911 about her chicken nuggets, did this man not see and learn something from that story

forsythia_18
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Quoting tericared:

I think people who misuse 911 should go on a few runs with the EMT's and see what 911 is really for..

clapping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)