Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think men do to ruin relationships?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:01 AM
  • 45 Replies
I READ A VERY NICE BLOG FEW MINUTES AGO...IT TALKS ABOUT THE MEN IN GENERAL...they are failing their own relationships...with actions like that...they are not listening to your needs or wants...they are concerned only about the physical part of the relatiopnship,they are looking other women when he is out with you ...and choose cheap places to take you on special occasions. they cheat and lie.....and most of them they do not like to settle down.with one woman...they get easily bored...THE BLOG ALSO MENTIONS THAT women like POWERFUL MEN because deep inside they want them to take care of them..I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM..they can keep powerful men..I CAN DO WITHOUT THEIR CONTROL.. come on ladies SPEAK YOUR MINDS...I am interested hearing from you...HOW DO YOU THINK MEN RUIN THEIR own RELATIONSHIPS? and why they are having difficult time relating to women?
Joanna...
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ain-gell72
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM

lol......they BREATHE!!!!!!!

Athena01426
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:08 AM
CUTE REPLY...some of them they do not need to be in relationships...
Joanna...
Athena01426
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM
IN The blog I MENTIONED some men replied that they are so bored living with the same woman...who after a period of time they no longer find her attractive...and this is why they are looking elsewhere...
Joanna...
ain-gell72
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:13 AM

that's called immaturity, my dear.

Quoting Athena01426:

IN The blog I MENTIONED some men replied that they are so bored living with the same woman...who after a period of time they no longer find her attractive...and this is why they are looking elsewhere...

Athena01426
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:15 AM
IT LOOKS like I AM HAVING THIS CONVERSATION MYSELF SINCE MOST OF YOU ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP...what I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT POWERFUL MEN IS THEY TRY TO BOSS YOU AROUND...tell you what to do and leave no room for you to breath....
Joanna...
Athena01426
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM
VERY GOOD POINT...some women are married to immature men...and stay with them ...hoping one day they will grow up...IF WOMAN'S Innate desire is to find a man to take care of her..how come they settle with men like that?
Joanna...
Athena01426
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:21 AM
THE MORE i read about men IT IS IN THEIR DESIGN TO BE VISUAL...and an attractive beautiful woman it is a good catch for him... looks to them is very important...and this is why they love the chasing game..so after they have you men no longer are trying..to please you..so it is all an act?.or are we dillusional believing he has feelings?
Joanna...
Malapertinent
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM

I am curious why we're only talking about men?  Seems to me that plenty of women sabatoge relationships equally.

It's too broad of a generalization.

I know wonderful men who are just as, if not more, dedicated to relationships and monogomy, as much as "women" are.

Interesting.

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered

gogetem
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Lies

Athena01426
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM
I MENTIONED ON MY POST THAT i read this blog this morning and had many comments from men younger and older.. some of.their views were the same..to have as many women as they can before they get old... it is kind a broad generalization topic....and did not meant to portray an image that all men were bad.... ...and the ladies there were chatting also about what women were doing wrong...that so many relationships are failing in this country...
Joanna...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)