• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

President Bill Clinton to Deliver Keynote Remarks at ADC Convention

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:09 PM
  • 1 Replies

www.adc.org |The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee is pleased to announce that President Bill Clinton, Founder of the William J. Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of the United States, will accept the ADC Global Leadership Award and deliver keynote remarks at this year’s Saturday Evening Gala during the annual National Convention.

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), which is non sectarian and non partisan, is the largest Arab-American civil rights organization in the United States. It was founded in 1980, by former Senator James Abourezk to protect the civil rights of people of Arab descent in the United States and to promote the cultural heritage of the Arabs. ADC has 38 chapters nationwide, including chapters in every major city in the country, and members in all 50 states.
http://www.adc.org/index.php?id=3459

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mrs_khan07
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:25 PM

The Clintons rock my world! Bill Clinton was the best president of my generation and I love to see that he is still doing good for the country and the world. Thanks for posting this!happy

Mrs. Khan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)