Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Rev. Jeremiah Wright says "Jews" are keeping him from President Obama

HAMPTON – - The Rev. Jeremiah Wright says he does not feel any regrets over his severed relationship with President Barack Obama, a former member of the Chicago church in which Wright was the longtime pastor.

Wright also said that he had not spoken to his former church member since Obama became president, implying that the White House won't allow Obama to talk to him. He did not indicate whether he had tried to reach Obama.

Asked if he had spoken to the president, Wright said: "Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office. ...

by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 5:28 PM
Replies (51-51):
Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Thomigirl:

Give it a rest.  If that's the case, then you and Satan are one in the same bearing false witness.  Yeah I said it, come at me.  Your Christian flag is dirty and has holes in it.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Obama & Wright...2 peas in a pod!

You are the blind leading the blind TG.....to you evil is good & good is evil! You are defending the indefensible when it concerns Obama & his radical buddy Rev. Wright til Obama thru him under the bus!

Here's a thought, Blonde. Why don't try throwing some of that peace and love that you claim to have through your lord around at people you disagree with instead of derision and hate? I'm getting flat out sick of reading tat like this. Judgemental, self-righteous. Here's a thought. Debate. This is NOT it.

Stand up, this is comedy. The DNA lotto may have left you smart, but can you stand up to beauty- dictator of the heart. I can stand up for hope, faith, love but while I'm getting over certainty. Stop walking God across the road like a little old lady. - Bono

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN