Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fox Nation Embraces White Supremacists

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:01 PM
  • 27 Replies

It’s not really surprising given the racism and intolerance shown by Fox Nation “citizens;” but for them to actually support white supremacists, in the US Army, is a bit – ah – unsettling. When I read the article in Salon, about how the military’s admission’s standards have been loosened to accept white supremacists, I was appalled. Not so Fox Nation whose outrage about the Homeland Security Report, caused by their belief that the report targeted “conservatives,” seems to indicate that they either have no problem with white supremacists or that they are the white supremacists who do, sorry Fox Nation, bear monitoring. Anyway, here are some choice comments from the “volk” in the Fox Nation Fatherland responding to the Fox Nation headline: "Far-Left Media Accuse U.S. Army of Enlisting Neo-Nazis."

Folks from the Fox Nation Reich seem to think that having white supremacists, in the military, is fine because it’s just another political opinion. They are saying that who cares about politics when in a battle. Of course, the notion that having white supremacists (who – ah – hate brown/black/non Christian people) is a problem for troop morale (the military is very diverse) seems to be missing from the equation as is the problem of having racist white supremacists based in lands where there are brown/black/non Christian people. But “Bob” from Louisiana* summed it up with his hope that the neo Nazis will assault liberals. Gotta love that “mutual respect” that Fox Nation fosters.

*Bob from Louisiana's comment:

Left is afraid they will target them!! lol, God we hope!!!!!!! Have a good day lefties.

by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Wow, first a takeover by Evangelicals and now the hooded ones join the party. 

And they're worried about rooting out gays?

aidans_mama
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:15 PM

i am not even surprised at the ignorance of so many "americans" anymore.

Cathy1983km
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Sorry but this seems to be a ridicuous issue. How are they supposed to prove who is supposedly a WS and who isn't?! They don't have time for that. They have better things to do.

wedding countdown

tericared
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Please tell me this isnt real.........

tericared
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Quoting Cathy1983km:

Sorry but this seems to be a ridicuous issue. How are they supposed to prove who is supposedly a WS and who isn't?! They don't have time for that. They have better things to do.

About like them finding out who is gay, I know the few white supremacist we have around here dont hide it very well...By their actions and their words..

Cathy1983km
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Ok so what are you supposed to do with them, kick them out because of what they believe? If they break the law, punish them, Otherwise, you are taking away their right to believe however they want to believe. I don't by any means support WS, but, its not my place nor anyone else's to tell them what to think or not to think.

wedding countdown

Je_Jette_Poo
by Member on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Ah. I hear people bitch about how not enough men and women are joining the military and I hear people bitch about what kind of people are in the military.

If they want to serve the country, I don't care. Gay, Nazi, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, whatever the fuck else. Who cares?

Personal views don't matter to join.  Registered gang members aren't allowed. No matter what your personal views are, you still have to uphold the military standards.

Della529
by Matlock on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Is this any differernt than the Evangelical take-over of the US Military?

tericared
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:49 PM

But “Bob” from Louisiana* summed it up with his hope that the neo Nazis will assault liberals. Gotta love that “mutual respect” that Fox Nation fosters.

*Bob from Louisiana's comment:

Left is afraid they will target them!! lol, God we hope!!!!!!! Have a good day lefties.

Wonderful.

aidans_mama
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Quoting Je_Jette_Poo:

Ah. I hear people bitch about how not enough men and women are joining the military and I hear people bitch about what kind of people are in the military.

If they want to serve the country, I don't care. Gay, Nazi, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, whatever the fuck else. Who cares?

Personal views don't matter to join.  Registered gang members aren't allowed. No matter what your personal views are, you still have to uphold the military standards.

i care.  i'm sorry, but there is no way on God's green earth would i ever be okay with my husband serving alongside an individual who valued their race over his.  i don't see this benefiting the military in any way. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured