Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaccine Expert Reveals What You Should Know

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2009 at 12:36 PM
  • 25 Replies

On June 11th, the decision was made by Dr. Margaret Chan, Director-General of the World Health Organization to declare a Level 6 Pandemic. This is a pandemic alert of the highest order possible. Under Level 6 conditions, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HSS) is able to declare mandatory vaccination under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP). There is no criteria listed stating what constitutes a threat.

The HHS web site says the Secretary may "issue a declaration...that provides immunity from tort liability (except for willful misconduct) for claims of loss caused, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from administration or use of (vaccine or other pharmaceutical) countermeasures to diseases, threats and conditions determined by the Secretary to constitute a present, or credible risk of a future public health emergency..." This means that if you or your child is harmed by a vaccine during these conditions, there is nothing you can do about it.

What is in the regular flu shot?
Egg proteins: including avian contaminated viruses
Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin (anaphylaxis is a rapidly progressing, life-threatening allergic reaction)

Polysorbate 80, (trademarked at Tween 80): a preservative that can cause severe allergic reactions including anaphylaxis.

Formaldehyde: a known carcinogen.

The shot also contains Triton X100 (a strong detergent), table sugar, resin that is known to cause allergic reactions, and an antibiotic (Gentamycin). Multi-dose vials also contain thimerosal, a preservative made with mercury, a known neurotoxin. Infants and children are most at risk for neurological damage from mercury because their nervous systems are still developing. Neurological dysfunctions are also common in adults who have ingested mercury.
by on Jul. 4, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tericared
by on Jul. 4, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Formaldehyde: a known carcinogen.

This should be enough to at least make you look into things.....

stormcris
by Christy on Jul. 4, 2009 at 1:10 PM

They do not have to issue it they wrote it into law last year(?) I believe it was. As such no pharmacutical can ever again be sued resulting from damage due to a vaccine except for gross misconduct on their part in handling and they have to admit it.

Some are suggesting this is paving the way for manditory vaccinations.

gogetem
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 1:16 PM

This video is funny, but unfortunately true:

Eilish
by on Jul. 4, 2009 at 2:03 PM

DHHS can kiss my ass! No vaccines for me or my kids.

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jul. 4, 2009 at 2:41 PM

I have read and researched and my kids are fully vaccinated.

drinkingmarinestoddler boy   baby girl
   Jess & Tom     Riley     Ami
     12/28/04           06/05/07   05/11/09

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Or you could just go out to your garage and mix up some toxic chemicals and have a drink..........

mrs_khan07
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 5:36 PM

My son is 2 and was vaccinated as an infant. I wish I could go back and refuse. He was 2 days old and I had to call 911 because he stopped breathing due to a reaction to his shots. Scariest thing of my life. My son is now unvaccinated and extremely healthy. If this becomes manditory we are leaving this country, no doubt about that. We are already looking into other countries that we might want to live in and getting the passports renewed. That was a precautionary thing just in case things get really bad here, and I consider manditory vax extremely bad. Call that un-American or whatever you want. I love this country and would hate to leave, but I refuse to die or let my family die because of some man on a power-trip.

Mrs. Khan

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 5:43 PM

WOW! I know things concerning the #'s of vax "offered" to children have increased alot, but what vaccine's did your child get prior to 2 days old? I haven't have a baby in 26 years...I'm assuming they do things a bit differently now.

Don't you need vaccines for a passport? Again....I've never left the country...don't know the deal there.

Quoting mrs_khan07:

My son is 2 and was vaccinated as an infant. I wish I could go back and refuse. He was 2 days old and I had to call 911 because he stopped breathing due to a reaction to his shots. Scariest thing of my life. My son is now unvaccinated and extremely healthy. If this becomes manditory we are leaving this country, no doubt about that. We are already looking into other countries that we might want to live in and getting the passports renewed. That was a precautionary thing just in case things get really bad here, and I consider manditory vax extremely bad. Call that un-American or whatever you want. I love this country and would hate to leave, but I refuse to die or let my family die because of some man on a power-trip.

mrs_khan07
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Quoting EireLass:

WOW! I know things concerning the #'s of vax "offered" to children have increased alot, but what vaccine's did your child get prior to 2 days old? I haven't have a baby in 26 years...I'm assuming they do things a bit differently now.

Don't you need vaccines for a passport? Again....I've never left the country...don't know the deal there.

Quoting mrs_khan07:

Can't remember now, they wouldn't give us the vax records, which seems pretty strange to me. Does anyone else have their vax records? I tried to persue it but they said it went against policy and I could only have it transfered to another hospital. Whatever shots they gave him. I think they are doing all that way too young.

Mrs. Khan

Godgaveme4
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Quoting mrs_khan07:

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting mrs_khan07:

Can't remember now, they wouldn't give us the vax records, which seems pretty strange to me. Does anyone else have their vax records? I tried to persue it but they said it went against policy and I could only have it transfered to another hospital. Whatever shots they gave him. I think they are doing all that way too young.

Was it the Hep B shot?  My kids did not get any other shots unitl their one month well child.  The only test i remember my kids undergoing was the PKU test but that is not an injection.

I do not understand why your current DR does not have a copy of all your childs records from hospital stays and previous Drs . 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured