Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where are you? How's the weather out there? July 5th

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:00 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hi!

Here in Michigan, we expect sunshine and a high of 79 degrees!                      

Where are you and how's the weather out there?

You can check your local weather at  weather.com.

butterfly on headsnowgirlumbrellaat the beachsun

Hope you have a great day!!!

have a nice day

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
texanmommy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:14 AM

It is still the 4th here, in East TX. 11:11 p m. And it is now 88 degrees. For the 5th we are expecting a high of 95 with a 40% chance of rain...if it does not rain it will be quite a bit higher, like 103 or higher. Low is supposed to be 79, likely around 5 am lol!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Quoting texanmommy:

It is still the 4th here, in East TX. 11:11 p m. And it is now 88 degrees. For the 5th we are expecting a high of 95 with a 40% chance of rain...if it does not rain it will be quite a bit higher, like 103 or higher. Low is supposed to be 79, likely around 5 am lol!

Stay cool!

sun

Please join:
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

mistynights234
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM

at the beachIm in Michigan also.  Its sunny and suppose to be 80 in my part of the Great Lakes State!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Quoting mistynights234:

at the beachIm in Michigan also.  Its sunny and suppose to be 80 in my part of the Great Lakes State!

Enjoy the day!

simple smile

Please join:

Armywife6
by Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Here in coastal Georgia we have a high of 94 with scattered t-storms all day & night. Our overnight low is 74. umbrellasun

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Quoting Armywife6:

Here in coastal Georgia we have a high of 94 with scattered t-storms all day & night. Our overnight low is 74. umbrellasun

Stay dry!

umbrella

Please join:

morningdove831
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Here in south-central Alabama, we expect mostly sunny skies with highs nearing 100.  I love it!  Great pool weather.  :)

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Quoting morningdove831:

Here in south-central Alabama, we expect mostly sunny skies with highs nearing 100.  I love it!  Great pool weather.  :)

floating in poolSounds Hot! Enjoy the pool!

Please join:

Mom401
by Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Bizarre weather in Omaha, NE....the chilliest day in history in Nebraska for the Fourth of July.  July is usually our hot month.

It dropped down to 70 or lower in the daytime; I was very cold with a t-shirt top over a skirt and no jacket...while helping my husband organize our garage, with the door open. We had warmer days earlier in the week so I was caught off guard completely by the weather shift.  It was too cold for me to go out on the deck to watch fireworks that night; temps were already in the 60s.

Mom401 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)