Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Poll

Question: Would you vote for Sarah Palin?

Options:

Definitely!

I'll vote for Obama

I won't vote at all.

I vote another party.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 100

View Results

One of speculations for her resignation as Alaska Governor is that she's preparing to run for President in 2012.  Would you vote for her?

~*~Peace and blessings~*~
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:41 AM
Replies (71-75):
momoftwins240
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 11:57 AM

I would not vote for her in a million years.  And not because she is a Republican but rather because she is an idiot.  It's women like her that make the rest of us have to be stuck in the whole "women are the dumber/weaker sex" role. 

jolieann10
by Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 7:24 PM

So all you "Palin haters" would rather see our counrty spend more money on bailouts, handouts and so forth than see someone in office who has proven to cut costs and wastful spending in her state? interesting.... Obama has spent your kids future, your grandkids future and your great grandkids future.

jolieann10
by Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 7:28 PM

What!!! dumber?? Weaker??? I think she has shown us that women can be strong outspoken leaders and not have appologize for it she has obviously done something right in Alsaka, look at her approval rating it was like in the 90 percent... I don't have the exact rating number, but it was in that area.

Quoting momoftwins240:

I would not vote for her in a million years.  And not because she is a Republican but rather because she is an idiot.  It's women like her that make the rest of us have to be stuck in the whole "women are the dumber/weaker sex" role. 

PestPatti
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Quote:

Try being the governor in Michigan, California, New York, places with LOTS of changes and horrible horrible unemployment then see how good you really are.

The size of the state doesnt matter.  PATTERSON sucks, and he has been the NEW governor for over 1 year.  New TAXES and FEES are killing the state..

Patti says >>>>>

PamR
by Pam on Jul. 7, 2009 at 8:19 PM
I liked the way she showed her intelligence today in an interview with Andrea Mitchell, where she referenced the Dept. of Law at the White House. . . which doesn't exist. At least she's good for entertainment purposes - trying to figure out what she's talking about is almost as fun as hearing Bushisms.

She was popular in Alaska, but not anymore. In fact, her favorability ratings around the country dropped drastically once she began opening her mouth during the campaign. She has no ideas, she would be a disaster in higher office.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN