Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ron Paul is right (as always!)

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 6:05 AM
  • 15 Replies

TEXT VERSION: Okay it did not post all of it so here is the link:

http://www.voteronpaul.com/newsDetail.php?Ron-Paul-Celebrating-the-Fight-for-Freedom-on-the-Fourth-1592

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a tattooed, pro-marijuana legalization, bi-sexual but monogamous, open minded Christian, rock/metal loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, non-circum, pro-life, anti-obama, pro- Ron Paul, baby carrying, scrapbooking, crafty, book reading, WoW playing, crazy hair dyeing, mostly libertarian, soon to be SAH mom and army wife! TEAM LESTAT! Due October 15-It's a boy!
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
realPatientMama
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 6:19 AM

I see you like Ron Paul.  I would have voted for him.

Here is why he will never be President...because he IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!

Against the resolution to support Israel, Ron Paul Says “Israel Created Hamas”

It’s really not a state secret.

Unless you depend on the US news
media for your information.

Israel created Hamas.

Now they’re using its existence
to slaughter Palestinian civilians.

Ron Paul shares the details:

rocklovinggirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 6:27 AM

I think he did not win and may not win again because all of the big corporations won't get money with his ideas!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a tattooed, pro-marijuana legalization, bi-sexual but monogamous, open minded Christian, rock/metal loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, non-circum, pro-life, anti-obama, pro- Ron Paul, baby carrying, scrapbooking, crafty, book reading, WoW playing, crazy hair dyeing, mostly libertarian, soon to be SAH mom and army wife! TEAM LESTAT! Due October 15-It's a boy!
realPatientMama
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 6:34 AM

Quoting rocklovinggirl:

I think he did not win and may not win again because all of the big corporations won't get money with his ideas!

The minute he stated he did not support Israel was when he disappeared.  How sad is that.

athenax3
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 8:42 AM

IT seems our nation misses out on many potentially wonderful leaders and politicians simply because they can't/won't kiss enough behind to get the funds to run- and that is sad for our country. I personally think each presidential candidate should be funded by the government itself from a general pot and only allotted a certain limited amount of funds at that- equal amounts to each candidate- if they want to run our country and finances show us what you can do on a budget, lol....

Ron Paul deserves a shot, as do so many other independents that can't get their foot in the door of mainstream politics- not because they are lacking good ideas, good policy or good ethics, but simply because they lack deep well connected pockets.

iluvmommyhood58
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:01 AM
He makes too much sense and that's why he won't get elected. That and he's not on one side or another of the two major political party game the government, media and elite has us playing. He's not a puppet for the banks. He wouldn't work for them, do their bidding, so the robber barons at the top won't line him up to be elected.

Call me a conspiracy theorist...
lilyrose73
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Quoting iluvmommyhood58:

He makes too much sense and that's why he won't get elected. That and he's not on one side or another of the two major political party game the government, media and elite has us playing. He's not a puppet for the banks. He wouldn't work for them, do their bidding, so the robber barons at the top won't line him up to be elected.

Call me a conspiracy theorist...

Yet those are the exact reasons we need someone like him to run our country...

Champions find a way... Losers find an excuse

tericared
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Quoting realPatientMama:

Quoting rocklovinggirl:

The minute he stated he did not support Israel was when he disappeared.  How sad is that.

He does not have a zionist attitude towards Palestine and will never get any where because of that..............

IhartU
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 10:01 AM

I LOVE Ron Paul and seeing how the last election went and how unhappy people are now,  I'm sure he could have a shot in the next one (I can hope).

muslimah
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Quoting realPatientMama:

Quoting rocklovinggirl:

And like you said the minute he not only stated he did not support israel but also does not support Zionism at all his chance to ever be elected went out the window.

In the U.S.A.  you have to be a Zionist to make it anywhere and that is why Obama completely flipped his script and sold his sole to the Zionist.

muslimah
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Quoting IhartU:

I LOVE Ron Paul and seeing how the last election went and how unhappy people are now,  I'm sure he could have a shot in the next one (I can hope).

I don't ever see it happening because he not a Zionist or a Zionist supporter and he has made this very clear.

The Zionist own the U.S.A. and therefore unfortunately Ron Paul will never make it anywhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN