Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TEXT VERSION: Okay it did not post all of it so here is the link:

http://www.voteronpaul.com/newsDetail.php?Ron-Paul-Celebrating-the-Fight-for-Freedom-on-the-Fourth-1592

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a tattooed, pro-marijuana legalization, bi-sexual but monogamous, open minded Christian, rock/metal loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, non-circum, pro-life, anti-obama, pro- Ron Paul, baby carrying, scrapbooking, crafty, book reading, WoW playing, crazy hair dyeing, mostly libertarian, soon to be SAH mom and army wife! TEAM LESTAT! Due October 15-It's a boy!
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 6:05 AM
Replies (11-15):
rocklovinggirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 5:40 PM

He get a lot of support from the people but not the media... he made more money in one day than any other Rep. candidate in fundraising, also, he got the most money from members of the military from what I heard. Media just ignored him and it pisses me off. Hopefully he will run again and people will realize just what he is saying and the media will give him more attention! He is what this country needs- he really is for the people and I acutally believe what he is saying unlike ANYONE else that has ever ran!

Quoting IhartU:

I LOVE Ron Paul and seeing how the last election went and how unhappy people are now,  I'm sure he could have a shot in the next one (I can hope).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a tattooed, pro-marijuana legalization, bi-sexual but monogamous, open minded Christian, rock/metal loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, non-circum, pro-life, anti-obama, pro- Ron Paul, baby carrying, scrapbooking, crafty, book reading, WoW playing, crazy hair dyeing, mostly libertarian, soon to be SAH mom and army wife! TEAM LESTAT! Due October 15-It's a boy!
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 5:47 PM

yep i wish he woulda stayed i woulda voted for him

Quoting rocklovinggirl:

He get a lot of support from the people but not the media... he made more money in one day than any other Rep. candidate in fundraising, also, he got the most money from members of the military from what I heard. Media just ignored him and it pisses me off. Hopefully he will run again and people will realize just what he is saying and the media will give him more attention! He is what this country needs- he really is for the people and I acutally believe what he is saying unlike ANYONE else that has ever ran!

Quoting IhartU:

I LOVE Ron Paul and seeing how the last election went and how unhappy people are now,  I'm sure he could have a shot in the next one (I can hope).

Stephanie a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
muslimah
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Quoting rocklovinggirl:

He get a lot of support from the people but not the media... 

Media just ignored him  

Thats because the media in the U.S.A. run by the Zionist.

tericared
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting rocklovinggirl:

He get a lot of support from the people but not the media... 

Media just ignored him  

Thats because the media in the U.S.A. run by the Zionist.

ditto

graciejoe
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Quoting IhartU:

My kids are watching total drama island right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured