Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

So...is this ANOTHER Sanford /Clinton/Ensign/you name one issue in the making?

MR. PRESIDENT!
by on Jul. 9, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Replies (41-47):
larashomebiz
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2009 at 9:35 PM

One question, though....

What does piog mean? Driving me crazy! Can anyone share the true meaning with me?

CammyLStevens
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2009 at 9:38 PM

So it's confirmed. White women really do have butts too - wow, shock (Not). And quite frankly we do not know where his eyes were directed. She could have scuffed a shoe for heavens sakes but anyways - nice to know some people have a sense of humor cuz all I do is laugh at them when they make remarks like this. wow who ever posted it. I wonder if I even still have a butt - or a blob- hey I've had 3 kids... someone takes a second look at me, I'm queen for the day - maybe even the Whole WEEK!!!

vlester
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Quoting sweetie00:

So he is human.........What a relief!

jcp270
by Member on Jul. 11, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Quoting larashomebiz:

One question, though....

What does piog mean? Driving me crazy! Can anyone share the true meaning with me?

Posted in other group

GothyMama
by on Jul. 11, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Take it easy!  I don't think anybody here SERIOUSLY thinks he's after a 16 year old girl!  I think everybody knows it was a random picture taken out of context!

Quoting brwneyedgirl314:

This is what I'm thinking too. It just looks that way. We've all seen pictures that look like something that they aren't. It's just another reason for all of you Obama haters to get under the Obama supporters skin. Give it a rest already!

Quoting lilyrose73:

Quoting tericared:

Quoting lilyrose73:

Here she is from the front... supposedly she's 16 years old...

she looks older,,,and why is the woman on the right of looking down at her?

Here's where is say's she's 16... page 2 ... and I noticed that lady too.  Maybe the girl has some weird shoes on or something and that's what the Pres' were looking at lol.  In Obama's defense, it is possible the camera just caught him looking down at the ground and it just looks like he's checking her out.  I know we've all been in pictures like that...

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

conniecabe
by on Jul. 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Hahaha!  I'm glad the video was posted, it saves me some time.  But, does anyone remember a former president in a similar position, only worse?  Lol!

George W. Bush and Misty May-Treanor

GothyMama
by on Jul. 11, 2009 at 4:49 PM

LMAO, I remember that one!!

Quoting conniecabe:

Hahaha!  I'm glad the video was posted, it saves me some time.  But, does anyone remember a former president in a similar position, only worse?  Lol!

George W. Bush and Misty May-Treanor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)