Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Do you think that you will like the New World Order?

Posted by   + Show Post

I know some people still believe this to be a trumped up conspiracy but going to put this out here anyway:

First I have to define a few things then I will show what some believe the plan to be.

In 1954, the most powerful men in the world met for the first time under the auspices of the Dutch royal crown and the Rockefeller family in the luxurious Hotel Bilderberg of the small Dutch town of Oosterbeck. For an entire weekend they debated the future of the world. When it was over, they decided to meet once every year to exchange ideas and analyze international affairs. They named themselves the Bilderberg Club. Since then, they have gathered yearly in a luxurious hotel somewhere in the world arrogantly plotting the subversion and silent takeover of constitutional governments everywhere. Their goal is a World Government run exclusively by their hand-picked puppets.

Shrewd and calculating, their hearts are filled with lust for power and consumed by greed for money. Rich and aristocratic, they despise Christians and they loathe the lowly working class. They control the world's press and virtually all our banks and financial institutions. They screen and choose who America's leaders will be and even determine who will run on the Democratic and Republican Party tickets. It was shortly after attending the 1991 Bilderberger meeting, Governor Bill Clinton was selected to be the next President of the United States. Bill Clinton and White House advisor Vernon Jordan's relationship goes back to it's Bilderberger connections.

Hillary Clinton
Among the elitist membership or attendees at Bilderberg meetings is David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Lloyd Bentsen, Helmut Kohl, Prince Charles, Prince Juan Carlos, Katharine Graham, Alice Rivlin, Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Dan Quayle, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin L. Powell, John Edwards, Bill Bradley, Bill Richardson, Christopher Dodd, Dianne Feinstein, Kathleen Sebelius (Kansas governor and Obama pick for HHS secretary), Alexander Haig, Ralph E. Reed, George Stephanopoulos, William J McDonough & Timothy F. Geithner (Presidents, Federal Reserve Bank of New York), George Soros, Paul Volcker & Alan Greenspan (former Chairman of the Federal Reserve), H. J. Heinz II (CEO of H. J. Heinz Company), Peter A. Thiel (Co-Founder, PayPal), Eric E. Schmidt (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Google), Lloyd Blankfein (CEO of Goldman Sachs), Rupert Murdoch, Donald E. Graham (Chairman of the Board of The Washington Post Company), William F. Buckley, Jr. (founder of National Review and former host of Firing Line), Peter Jennings, George Will, Lesley Stahl, Bill D. Moyers, and many others. The list includes prominent persons in politics, the military, financial institutions, major corporations, academia, and the media.

Leaders of the Bilderberg Club argue that discretion is necessary to allow participants in the debates to speak freely without being on the record or reported publicly. Wikipedia recently deleted the Bilderberg attendees list, citing it to be possibly defamatory towards living persons.

Why are the Davos World Economic Forum and G8 meetings carried in every newspaper, given front page coverage, with thousands of journalists in attendance, while no one covers Bilderberg Club meetings even though they are annually attended by Presidents of the International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, Federal Reserve, chairmen of 100 most powerful corporations in the world such as DaimlerChrysler, Coca Cola, British Petroleum, Chase Manhattan Bank, American Express, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Vice Presidents of the United States, Directors of the CIA and the FBI, General Secretaries of NATO, American Senators and members of Congress, European Prime Ministers and leaders of opposition parties, top editors and CEOs of the leading newspapers in the world.

David Rockefeller"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller

The Plan

Certain scholars who have studied the makeup of the Bilderbergers insist that the group is controlled by the 10-man Inner Circle of the Illuminati( bit off but I won't confuse anyone at this time). According to their claims, this secret cabal has painstakingly prepared an agenda for the masses of humanity into the millennium. Such individuals as the Bilderbergers will become the world's masters, and the vast majority of the global population may look forward to a future existence as pawns, if not slaves, of the Illuminati.

According to certain sources who claim knowledge of the basic plan for world dominance set in motion by the Bilderbergers, the following goals are among their principal objectives:

The United States must promptly pay its debt to the United Nations. In addition, the United States will be asked to contribute billions of dollars to the International Monetary Fund. U.S. taxpayers will be bled almost dry by such expenditures(http://www.globalsolutions.org/issues/unfunding).

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) will be converted into a United Nations military force. U.S. troops will therefore come under the command of NATO's foreign officers.

"Corporate Governance" will dissolve national sovereignty and bring all of Earth's corporations under a single global order(cap and trade). Local control over businesses and corporations by nations and states will be terminated("let's make sure the states have no say so over the stimulus"). The great giants of finance will be able to disregard the laws and dictates of all governments, including those of the United States( I feel sure most people can see that).

As the twenty-first century dawns, a new system of fascism will emerge under the guise of free trade practices that will be guided by the Illuminati.

The Bilderbergers have approved the Red Chinese model of economics as the standard for the emerging European superstate and the United States(wow who has the most money in the world right now ...China). As in Red China, all dissidents will be dealt with severely and placed in work camps.

As soon as the program can be implemented, citizens in every nation will be issued the Universal Biometrics Identification Card(Real ID).

A Gestapo-like police state will be established to enforce the dictates of the Illuminati's New World Order.

Some would call it crazy but I think this combined with the fact that they seem to mention it all time should awaken some people that this is a reality.

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/

http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Secret-Societies/Bilderbergers-Plan-for-a-New-World-Order.html

by on Jul. 17, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Replies (21-29):
Eilish
by on Jul. 17, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Quoting home-sweet-home:

Quoting Eilish:

I hate to break it to you ladies, but the pre-trib rapture is not biblical. It makes absolutely no sense and doesn't correspond with scripture. If we are alive for the Tribulation, I guarentee you will Christians will endure it.

In my studies in the Revelation, I have seen scripture that backs pre-trib and mid-trib. I do not know for sure, but I feel that it will be pre-trib (maybe that is wishful thinking), but either way, I know as a child of God, I will be fine either way.

The problem that I have with the idea of the Pre-Trib Rapture is that Paul (when speaking to the Thessilonians) states that the we will recognize the end times when the man of lawlessness apears. But the pre-trib rapture is said to be before this. If Paul believe in a pre-trib rapture, he would have said that you will know the end is hear because I (paul) will be gone, or raptured, or taken up. He would have never mentioned the man of lawlessness because it would have been useless information. But instead he warns us to be on the look out for him. Furthermore, throughout the tribulation period described in Revelation, Christ calls for the church to hold fast and perservere. That can only mean that Christians will be here enduring along with it.

There is so much more evidence but this is what has convinced me that the pre-trib rapture simply is not true (and believe me, I REALY REALY REALY want it to be true - I don't want to be here for the Tribulation period).

mommajen32
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Meximericanada ...... not something i'm fond of.

i'm vs. it for a different reason possibly. i think all of the tropical areas, particularly made of brown people will be come the plantations for the Illuminati (if they aren't already). 

The fact that in Kenya there are farmers that have to grow freakin' Kenyan AA before they are allowed to grow FOOD b/c Kenya has to meet a quota in the world market ...makes me angry.  

i'm a total believer that the Illuminati exists. I protested the WTO, IMF as well as many others. but as long as people smile and go with it, the plan will go smoothly.

mommajen32
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I actually didn't know people linked this to Revelations. except that the Anti-Christ will run it all.  

hmmm.... i'll watch and learn

home-sweet-home
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Quoting Eilish:

Quoting home-sweet-home:

Quoting Eilish:

I hate to break it to you ladies, but the pre-trib rapture is not biblical. It makes absolutely no sense and doesn't correspond with scripture. If we are alive for the Tribulation, I guarentee you will Christians will endure it.

In my studies in the Revelation, I have seen scripture that backs pre-trib and mid-trib. I do not know for sure, but I feel that it will be pre-trib (maybe that is wishful thinking), but either way, I know as a child of God, I will be fine either way.

The problem that I have with the idea of the Pre-Trib Rapture is that Paul (when speaking to the Thessilonians) states that the we will recognize the end times when the man of lawlessness apears. But the pre-trib rapture is said to be before this. If Paul believe in a pre-trib rapture, he would have said that you will know the end is hear because I (paul) will be gone, or raptured, or taken up. He would have never mentioned the man of lawlessness because it would have been useless information. But instead he warns us to be on the look out for him.

I think you can see the things coming to pass. Like we do now. The setting up for it. Also, there will people who thought they were saved or who maybe heard the truth and did not believe that will pick up the Bible. They will need to know.

Furthermore, throughout the tribulation period described in Revelation, Christ calls for the church to hold fast and perservere. That can only mean that Christians will be here enduring along with it.

There will be. There will be many saved during the tribulation. They will be here.

There is so much more evidence but this is what has convinced me that the pre-trib rapture simply is not true (and believe me, I REALY REALY REALY want it to be true - I don't want to be here for the Tribulation period).

I see more scripture leaning the other way. Plus if we are here, we would put a stop to many of the things the antichrist will try and pull. Again, it may be wishful thinking lol.

Jesus did say, "Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh" (Matthew 24:44). The only time frame I can think of when we believers would not be expecting Jesus to return would have to be before the tribulation.

If we go through it, we will know when He is coming.

Here is a site that explains it some. Again, I am not 100%, but I hope this is true.

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/reasons/rapture.htm

Check out Jacob's jouney on my home page!

Eilish
by on Jul. 17, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Quoting home-sweet-home:

Quoting Eilish:

Quoting home-sweet-home:

Quoting Eilish:

The problem that I have with the idea of the Pre-Trib Rapture is that Paul (when speaking to the Thessilonians) states that the we will recognize the end times when the man of lawlessness apears. But the pre-trib rapture is said to be before this. If Paul believe in a pre-trib rapture, he would have said that you will know the end is hear because I (paul) will be gone, or raptured, or taken up. He would have never mentioned the man of lawlessness because it would have been useless information. But instead he warns us to be on the look out for him.

I think you can see the things coming to pass. Like we do now. The setting up for it. Also, there will people who thought they were saved or who maybe heard the truth and did not believe that will pick up the Bible. They will need to know.

But that isn't what people who believe in the Pre-trib Rapture believe. This idea of the Rapture is supposed to come before the anti-Christ or anything else said to be in the Tribulation. Ex. One of the asspects of the Tribulation period is a one world order, but this isn't supposed to come about until after the AntiChrist has revealed himself. And Pre-tribulationists say that the Church will be raptured before that happens.

Furthermore, throughout the tribulation period described in Revelation, Christ calls for the church to hold fast and perservere. That can only mean that Christians will be here enduring along with it.

There will be. There will be many saved during the tribulation. They will be here.

How can Christ only Rapture part of the Church. Where does it say this in the Bible?

I see more scripture leaning the other way. Plus if we are here, we would put a stop to many of the things the antichrist will try and pull. Again, it may be wishful thinking lol.

Where? I have searched ALL of the scripture that supposedly supports a pre-trib rapture and none of it says that the rapture will happen before the tribulation.

Jesus did say, "Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh" (Matthew 24:44). The only time frame I can think of when we believers would not be expecting Jesus to return would have to be before the tribulation.

If we go through it, we will know when He is coming.

Here is a site that explains it some. Again, I am not 100%, but I hope this is true.

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/reasons/rapture.htm

I'm sorry but I have read through the explanations; I told you, I wanted it to be true. The scripture you gave me references Christ's second coming; you have no argument there, but it never states that it is happening before the Tribulation. To say that there is a pre-trib rapture is to say that there will be two second comings and that the first will be hidden when the Bible states that there is only ONE second coming and that EVERYONE (even non-believers) will know what is gong on.

iluvmommyhood58
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2009 at 10:37 PM
Quoting Eilish:

The problem that I have with the idea of the Pre-Trib Rapture is that Paul (when speaking to the Thessilonians) states that the we will recognize the end times when the man of lawlessness apears. But the pre-trib rapture is said to be before this. If Paul believe in a pre-trib rapture, he would have said that you will know the end is hear because I (paul) will be gone, or raptured, or taken up. He would have never mentioned the man of lawlessness because it would have been useless information. But instead he warns us to be on the look out for him. Furthermore, throughout the tribulation period described in Revelation, Christ calls for the church to hold fast and perservere. That can only mean that Christians will be here enduring along with it.

Pre-trib is definitely a nice thought. The jury in my head has always been really out on that one. I guess, I mean, it's really going to be horrible if we do have to endure but the comforting thought is that we know how it ends, right? Plus, underground networking will be critical. Maybe I could positively contribute somehow. That is, if I'm here to see it all.
home-sweet-home
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Quoting iluvmommyhood58:

Quoting Eilish:

Pre-trib is definitely a nice thought. The jury in my head has always been really out on that one. I guess, I mean, it's really going to be horrible if we do have to endure but the comforting thought is that we know how it ends, right? Plus, underground networking will be critical. Maybe I could positively contribute somehow. That is, if I'm here to see it all.

My thought too! I will be a midwife so if I am here, which I still think we won't, I can help!

Check out Jacob's jouney on my home page!

Eilish
by on Jul. 17, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Quoting iluvmommyhood58:

Quoting Eilish:

THAT is where our hope should rest; not in the rapture, but in the Biblical account of the second coming. The Pre-Trib rapture is a nice thought, and I wish it were true, but it simply is not. In fact, I think the doctrine of the pre-trib rapture might be what causes the Great Apostacy. How many people have put their stock in being wisked away just before sh!t really hits the fan? And how many will fall for the Antichrist's rantings who will no doubt fill their minds with the talk about how our Christ didn't come to rescue us? The Antichrist is supposed to entice Christians; and the Tribulation is a time where the wheat and chaff are to be separated. We have often thought about this as being separating the believer from the unbeliever, but maybe it goes deeper. Maybe it's talking about separating the true Christians from the false Christians. Chist does say in Mathew that many will come to Him pleading that they had prophecied in His name, and done all kinds of things in His name, and His response will be, "I never knew you." That should be a sobering statement.

meriana
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2009 at 12:22 AM
As far as the NWO, I don't know that it will come into being in my lifetime..but I think it will eventually. I know a lot of people think of it as merely conpiracy theory and I sure don't know one way or the other. However, there are things that make me think its far more than just a theory. A lot of people don't realize that where Free Trade Agreements are concerned, the agreement becomes the "binding law of the land" and portions of them can supercede the Constitution. I'm not saying that any of the FTA's that are currently in place have superceded the Constitution in any way because I simply don't know one way or the other...just saying that it can happen. The other thing is that Paul Volker, back when he was head of whatever he was head of (Can't remember off-hand, brain's a bit dead tonight) made an interesting statement...there again, I can't remember the wording off-hand but you can find it if you Google New World Order or Amero, etc. What it came down to was that in his view, the life-stye of the average American would have to be lower than what it was at the time. We do see a lowering of the life-style of the average person with so many out of work, the economy in turmoil, etc. As far as the Bible goes...there are so many different religions out there, each claiming to be the "right" one, that I have to think that the fact that you attend church isn't really what's going to make the difference. God KNOWS what is truely in our hearts whether or not we attend church...and I believe that that is what he will be looking at, not what church we do or do not attend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN