Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM
  • 5 Replies

Take a moment for amazing beauty?

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it. Or the way it is, or ought to be. What's more important, is that we're all looking for it, and a way to see it.

Desi DeNardo (via Starbucks coffee cup)

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SisterA
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:39 PM

I love watching artists like this.  As a person who has not  lick of talent in the art dept. I find it refreshing to know that there people who can do this.  I also like the man who does 3D paintings with the sidewalk chalk. 

" But the NATURAL man RECEIVETH NOT the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can HE KNOW THEM, because they are SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED." 1 Cor.2:14.

margroc
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:42 PM

That was pretty kewl!

miss146mn
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:54 PM

That was very cool.  Thanks!

~Melissa

CafeMom Tickers
Gretchen2876
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Quoting SisterA:

As a person who has not  lick of talent in the art dept. I find it refreshing to know that there people who can do this. 

I can totally relate! These people make it look so simple, which is amazing within itself!

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it. Or the way it is, or ought to be. What's more important, is that we're all looking for it, and a way to see it.

Desi DeNardo (via Starbucks coffee cup)

mrs_khan07
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:01 PM

That is so cool! Trippy too! Thanks for posting this, I'll probably have to send it to my mom, she loves this stuff. I talk about my mom a lot don't I?

Mrs. Khan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)