Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

intimidation, harrassment, and breaking the law

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM
  • 144 Replies

This is an interview with Jen Boulanger, the director of a women's  health care clinic in Allentown, PA.  You can read the eloquent letter she wrote to President Obama, Come Together to Prevent My Murder, here.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tericared
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:46 AM

How can they justify violence against these women? 

MissJennJenn
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:53 AM

thank you for posting this video. People who protest at these clinics  and form blockades have no idea what they are doing to the people who go there. Its sad that everyone takes the protesters side, but noone sees what the woman who goes into the clinic has to face after she comes out.

thank your for sharing.

pregnant

tericared
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:55 AM

and going to the woman's house, that is stalking, against the law.... 

Suzys_monkees
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:06 AM

I want to know who is interceding on behalf of the babies being butchered at these clinics.  The one place in the world that is supposed to be the safest, most secure for these precious babies is invaded while they get torn apart limb by limb or severly and fatally burned by strong saline solution.  Yeah, I'll be as concerned for these womens' safety as they are the safety of their unborn.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:14 AM

Yep.  It's against the law to stalk and harass, and of course to threaten and intimidate.  As she states in the vid.

But zealots just love to make exceptions where it suits their agenda...I do believe that's called being a hypocrite. 

Why, I am perfectly sure there are some who would applaud this woman living in fear for her life and the lives of her family. 

And some who would even *read into* this interview that Ms. Boulanger feels guilty for what she's doing.  Oh yes.  They can just *tell.*  And....ding! ding! ding!  You betcha!  When you point out the ludicrousness of making such an illogical assumption, they will state that it's their *opinion.* 

Oh I kid you not.

And yes, in the process, that would mean not addressing the OP.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:17 AM

Quoting MissJennJenn:

thank you for posting this video. People who protest at these clinics  and form blockades have no idea what they are doing to the people who go there. Its sad that everyone takes the protesters side, but noone sees what the woman who goes into the clinic has to face after she comes out.

thank your for sharing.

You are welcome.  While some may not fully realize what the impact of their actions are, I am quite sure there are an awful lot who do...and justify it as the righteous anger of the Lord, or "you reap what you sow" kind of thing.  That's how these types rationalize applauding the murder of Dr. Tiller, and behavior people like Ms. Boulanger has to suffer.

MissJennJenn
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:27 AM

at the time of the abortion, it is about the mother, and what the mother wants to do with her OWN BODY and SEXUAL rights. whether anyone agrees with abortion or not....what happened to this lady and what happened to the doctor was wrong, and illegal.

these protesters dont realize that its not up to them to make the decision for another woman....and blockading clinics is doing exactly that saying NO U CANT HAVE AN ABORTION.....well FUCK....who died and made u the boss of my body!

Quoting Suzys_monkees:

I want to know who is interceding on behalf of the babies being butchered at these clinics.  The one place in the world that is supposed to be the safest, most secure for these precious babies is invaded while they get torn apart limb by limb or severly and fatally burned by strong saline solution.  Yeah, I'll be as concerned for these womens' safety as they are the safety of their unborn.

pregnant

Suzys_monkees
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Quoting MissJennJenn:

at the time of the abortion, it is about the mother, and what the mother wants to do with her OWN BODY and SEXUAL rights. whether anyone agrees with abortion or not....what happened to this lady and what happened to the doctor was wrong, and illegal.

these protesters dont realize that its not up to them to make the decision for another woman....and blockading clinics is doing exactly that saying NO U CANT HAVE AN ABORTION.....well FUCK....who died and made u the boss of my body!

Quoting Suzys_monkees:

Well God sure isn't dead...and He has NOT signed over the rights to you or anyone else to deem who's worthy of living and who's not.  That baby has rights, who's standing up for his/hers?  Just as I thought...the same hypocritical rhetoric of double standards.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:50 AM

these protesters dont realize that its not up to them to make the decision for another woman....and blockading clinics is doing exactly that saying NO U CANT HAVE AN ABORTION.....well FUCK....who died and made u the boss of my body!  Oh that would be the God fearing folk who are here to tell you all about their god...and how YOU and I and everyone else must then either sign onto THEIR ideas about what's what...or be verbally bitch slapped and told how we are this and that and will burn in hell blah blah...

These would be the same ppl who can be found yelling about the government being all up in our business...but then want it to ban abortion. 

Did I mention hypocrisy?

Oh and wait 'til the closet zOmbiE fetish ppl come out to play...they will regale you with all manner of details about dead babies...

No, don't go looking for any rational *cough* debate with these types.  And my recommendation is to not get drawn in...they love blood, like I mentioned.  Yours, and if they smell you riled...they will move in...

*cue the music from Psycho*

It really is too bad there are no anti choice members who can have a calm, rational discussion about their views on this issue, while being respectful of the other viewpoints and actually seeming to care to listen.

"I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit."

blondekosmic15
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:53 AM

Quoting Suzys_monkees:

Quoting MissJennJenn:

If the mother wishes to commit suicide { which I am against for moral reasons } or physically harm herself according to her choosing...so be it. But there is another body growing inside of her that deserves to breathe the same fresh air you & I have been blessed w/. She has NO right to brutally kill her precious lil' baby! If the 12 Apostles were alive today...they would be doing everything possible to prevent even 1 abortion even if that means goin' to prison!

Yes, we are all blessed w/ a free will but you must remember that w/ our choices come tremendous responsibility. On judgment day that woman will be pleading w/ God to forgive her for killing her lil' baby & wishing w/ all of her heart that she would have listened to the prolife advocates. Too late than. W/ wrongful choices comes severe consequences.

Quoting Suzys_monkees:

Well God sure isn't dead...and He has NOT signed over the rights to you or anyone else to deem who's worthy of living and who's not.  That baby has rights, who's standing up for his/hers?  Just as I thought...the same hypocritical rhetoric of double standards.

She has surrendered to the rhetoric of the pro-abortion agenda from the 70s carried thru out the generations til now~

I love animals & I would never even treat an animal as these precious lil' babies are treated! This Nation is in for a rude awakening!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)