Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Going without a bra on????

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM
  • 23 Replies

Do you find it acceptable when you see a woman or girl, out in public with a shirt and obvoiusly no bra on?

by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aimige
by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM

only in a bathing suite..  I only go braless in the comfort of my own home..

Pepperlynns
by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:06 AM

as long as it dont look like a mess, with the breast swaying all over the place or hanging below their shirt i have no problem..i see it all the time at walmart *shudders*

skisbufly1
by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM

This, and I go out sometimes without one, I hate bra's absolutely hate them, I stopped wearing them in High School, but I always wear double shirts so it's not noticeable more comfy for me...

Quoting Pepperlynns:

as long as it dont look like a mess, with the breast swaying all over the place or hanging below their shirt i have no problem..i see it all the time at walmart *shudders*

sharisse
by Member on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM

uhh i went to my brothers the other day with no bra, and i take the garbage out... lol. But no i dont like seeing nasty boobs just swinging all over the place in a store.

Babe587
by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Quoting aimige:

only in a bathing suite..  I only go braless in the comfort of my own home..

tx_dutchess
by Member on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I really think it is nasty to go out in public with no bra on... I work in retail and I see all kinds of nasty ladies without bras on. I mean like 45 yr old women with no bras and the boobs are hanging all  the way  down to their belly button. I also See chicks who do not wear bras and their shirts are see through.

OOOOO HERE IS AOTHER NO NO DO NOT WEAR LEGGINGS AS PANTS. THEY ARE SEE THROUGHT TOO.

Lindalu2
by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I think you have to be almost flat-chested to go braless  (like Me) I can get away with no bra at home and maybe outside but not as a general rule. I wouldn't go shopping without a bra. It looks kinda gross to see a woman with big boobs  not wearing a bra. Not very appropriate But I don't usually notice things like that.

emilysmom1966
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM

LOL! I agree. if you have perky little ta tas go for it. If you require a crane to lift it off the ground, I suggest the 18 hour bra. I have big ta tas, since my daughter they have no business being free. I cage those puppies!

Quoting Pepperlynns:

emilysmom1966
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Hey!, my mom is 66 and her breast are so perky she can go without. But, she doesn't. Me at 42 on the other hand........

Quoting tx_dutchess:

I really think it is nasty to go out in public with no bra on... I work in retail and I see all kinds of nasty ladies without bras on. I mean like 45 yr old women with no bras and the boobs are hanging all  the way  down to their belly button. I also See chicks who do not wear bras and their shirts are see through.

OOOOO HERE IS AOTHER NO NO DO NOT WEAR LEGGINGS AS PANTS. THEY ARE SEE THROUGHT TOO.

Tiana300
by Member on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM

To me it depends on the Type of Shirt your wearing and the Place your going. For example if I am at home I dont usually bother with a Bra unless we have company coming over. If I am going to check the mail or take out trash again No Bra. But if I am going to a store or out to eat YEAH I am wearing a Bra! Only exceptions to that is during summer and I am wearing a Tank top with a Built in Bra thingy thats ok.

how are you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN