Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

If They Bring a Knife * We Bring a Gun * PIOG

Mobster wisdom tells us never to bring a knife to a gun fight. But what does political wisdom say about bringing a gun to a knife fight?

That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

The comment drew some laughs and applause...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/06/14/obama-if-they-bring-a-knife-to-the-fight-we-bring-a-gun/

Is this Obama's tactics for the Town Hall meetings!? If a Republican said this or someone such as Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity...the left would be calling for someone's head...no doubt~

shouting   frustrated

http://www.politicususa.com/en/Obama-Philly     

by on Aug. 11, 2009 at 6:38 AM
Replies (21-22):
tericared
by on Aug. 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Thank you for posting this...... I can not comment on the article because I dont want to get sucked into the hate and arrogance of some who continue to spew their bigotry and hate.

blondekosmic15
by on Aug. 11, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Quoting tericared:

Thank you for posting this...... I can not comment on the article because I dont want to get sucked into the hate and arrogance of some who continue to spew their bigotry and hate.

I am sorry you feel this way Terica......this is a Current Events group & this story was presented in the news for Americans to read. If a similar story concerning the former President was presented...you would waste no time commenting on it...right!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN