Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just plain rude

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

I don't care what your political affiliation is,this is just plain rude.Unbelievable,that Shelia Lee would be this blantantly disrespectful to this woman as she tries to tell of her experiences as a cancer survivor...

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ceemuhreeashbee
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Could it have been her kid??

a wedding website

I'm a breast/bottle feeding, co-sleeping the first year, kiss on the lips & tell her I love her every day kind of mom. I can let her CIO, but when she calls 'mommy' I'm on my feet and there in a heartbeat. I want my daughter to have many different experiences & to love everyone regardless of their's. I'm anti-abortion, for the right to bear arms, and completely against telling someone who they can and can't love.

Stefanie1085
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:11 PM

You're right. That wasn't very nice. Doesn't she have people to answer her calls for her? Sheesh 

rella8672
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Her children are all grown,so I don't know...

Quoting ceemuhreeashbee:

Stefanie1085
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:35 PM

Quoting rella8672:

Her children are all grown,so I don't know...

Quoting ceemuhreeashbee:

But even so, Reps have assistants and stuff right? If there was an emergency, then the assistant would have informed her I would think......To me, its like being in an impartant corporate meeting. Would you answer your cell phone?

lilyrose73
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I hope her constituents remember this when it's re- election time. I am so tired of the arrogant asses that are running our Government...

Champions find a way... Losers find an excuse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)