Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Democrats busted planting a poster of Obama as Hitler

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM
  • 37 Replies

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BUSTED!: "Obama As Hitler" Poster Was A Democrat/Union Plant At John Dingell Townhall! UPDATED with video interview!

***scroll to bottom for an important update (after reading the post of course!)***

Watering the plants, as Glenn Reynolds would say. Nancy Pelosi, the dimmest bulb in the U.S. House, got things started with this absurd assertion last week:

Once she said this, all of a sudden Obama as Hitler posters started popping up at townhall meetings, particularly this one at John Dingell's townhall last Thursday:Note the black man holding up the poster. This screenshot was used in reports by the MSM who painted the protesters as Nazis. Here's the thing, though - that black man is a Dingell supporter! Last Friday, Frank Beckmann on his show broadcast on WJR 760 AM interviewed an eyewitness that said not only were union thugs let in through a side door before anyone else was let into the venue, but that he clearly saw from his vantage point that very Obama as Hitler poster in that back hallway after the union thugs took their seats. The interview was around 11:00am, but WJR chose not to post that audio (they only tend to select one or two clips a day to post). I thought it would have been bigger news, and needed more than just that to write a post, albeit an audio clip would have partially sufficed. In any case, I've been scouring YouTube and the web for more info, and have finally found some. Here is one account that was posted Monday over at FreeRepublic:

A couple that were at Dingals TH meeting said there was a black man outside with a sign comparing Obama the Adolf Hitler. After the meeting ended and when everyone was leaving this same man was handing out Dingal campaign flyers.

Sorry no link, I'm on my Palm but maybe someone can download it from Fox and post the link.

If the link is out there, I haven't found it yet (**see update for footage**). The plant poster was used by the liberal media and Soros-funded Michigan blogs such as MichiganLiberal and the national blog the Daily Kos:
Before I had even parked the car, I saw a young African American guy carrying a 5-foot tall picture of President Obama with a Hitler mustache.

Game on.

The Huffington Post picked up on the poster as well:
As we neared the venue 30 minutes before it was scheduled to start, it was clear that the turnout was HUGE. Before I had even parked the car, we saw a young African American guy carrying a 5-foot tall picture of President Obama with a Hitler mustache.

This was just a foreshadowing of what was to come.

KG One over at RightMichigan had his suspicions regarding the Obama as Hitler poster. Here's one of the observations that KG listed in that post:
Dispatch a small number of your sycophants to intermingle with the crowd in order to provoke a reaction. Giving them conflicting information works to promote the above. This also works best when the local media finally get off of their sorry duff and appear at event.
This is nothing short of liberals watering the plants, albeit it is unclear whether they knew he was a plant at all. The media have been digging into the background of the father with a handicapped son that confronted Dingell at the event and was removed, but haven't, to the best of my knowledge, done a darned thing in regards to the plant! Typical. Then, just yesterday came this video from Stephen Gutowski at Eyeblast.tv via The Minority Report:

Click my logo to see my site!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MattisMommy08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Sorry the news story did not embed.

rocklovinggirl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Democrats? Interesting!
And that lady in the second photo on the left looks PISSED, LOL!
Soon to be BFing, selective vaxing, cloth diapering and baby wearing momma to Josiah! Loves World of Warcraft, scrapbooking, reading, rock music, the color pink and the Vampire Lestat! TX born and raised, open minded, Ron Paul supporting Libertarian, loving Army wife and most importantly Christian!
SophiaofLight
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

rolling on floor 

MattisMommy08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:43 PM

If you listento the embedded vid, it is a narrative of two democrats who do not support the health bill..  They tell us how the supporters were ushered into the room first and given the firstfour rows and the non supporters were allowed inafterwards to fill inthe back.  So when it was televised,all you saw was signs of support.

iluvmommyhood58
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:49 PM
Astroturf... lmao. Tell me she thought that one up on her own.

This is very interesting indeed. And completely not surprising. They want the support visible for the media to propagate to the masses.
Della529
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Seems to me this is semantics that warrant learning.  In other words, since it's known that this is happening, perhaps this information should be passed on to the next TH mtg?  So they will know how to make it to the first four rows.

Quoting MattisMommy08:

If you listento the embedded vid, it is a narrative of two democrats who do not support the health bill..  They tell us how the supporters were ushered into the room first and given the firstfour rows and the non supporters were allowed inafterwards to fill inthe back.  So when it was televised,all you saw was signs of support.

MattisMommy08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM

hey,my article disappeared... holdon let me go get it again  =)

Natish0405
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Figures, and they accuse US of being "plants?"  LMAO!

SRiveroC
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Pardon? Your source is a worthless blog that backs up its claims using Free Republic; a site that hails itself as a gathering place for grassroots conservatism, and has only right wing alliances and resources.

No dice.

Come back when you have something of value.

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Quoting SRiveroC:

Pardon? Your source is a worthless blog that backs up its claims using Free Republic; a site that hails itself as a gathering place for grassroots conservatism, and has only right wing alliances and resources.

No dice.

Come back when you have something of value.

Thank you, my friend. You beat me to it. Free Republic is MoveOn for conservatives.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)