Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Obama and Your family?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM
  • 180 Replies

I have a question for all but especially Obama supporters. Would you allow Obama to come into you home an

1. Budget your monies

2 help pay your bills

3 decide your energy source

4 determine your childrens medical care and vaxs

5 determine what car is most suitable for your family

6 determine where to invest monies and assets

7 any other decisions that I might have forgotten.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NinjaReidou
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Would you allow Bush to come in to your home and wire tap your phone and tell you what you are allowed to say and what you are not?

Would you allow him to spend all of your social security money so that by the time you need it...its gone?

I am not an Obama supporter but he is not doing those things.  You are only taking what you see on Fox news or biased articles that have never read any of his bills and use fear mongering.

I feel bad for the guy that he has to CONSTANTLY have public conferences repeating himself over and over about how people have not even read his bills and what they are hearing being spread around like gossip is NOT true.

I suggest actually going and reading word for word his bills and what he plans to do (the entire thing, I understand some are very long)

Then if you want to come on here and make speculations like him telling you what car you can drive then by all means, go ahead.

Here is a clip from the Daily Show, it gives me giggles

Sigh

(oh to view this video, click on the link at the bottom that says Healther Skelter-Obama Death Panel")

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Healther Skelter - Obama Death Panel Debate
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Spinal Tap Performance

margroc
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM

SNAP!

Quoting NinjaReidou:

Would you allow Bush to come in to your home and wire tap your phone and tell you what you are allowed to say and what you are not?

Would you allow him to spend all of your social security money so that by the time you need it...its gone?

A society which emphasizes uniformity is one which creates intolerance and hate.  - Pierre E. Trudeau

Natish0405
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM

I wouldn't allow obama into my home PERIOD!

cowgirlsr2
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM

I don't like Obama didn't like Bush Sr.nor Jr. my whole thing with the post is some thinks he(Obama) is doing so great why don't they let him come in their home and run it for awhile something tells me they won't and if they did he would be out faster than he got in.

katy_kay
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:09 AM

holy hell, someone needs to switch off limbaugh and let some fresh air in.  This is just a wacky post.  

Obama isn't doing ANY of those things.  Don't you folks realize how nutty you sound would you spew this garbage?! 

NinjaReidou
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Quoting cowgirlsr2:

I don't like Obama didn't like Bush Sr.nor Jr. my whole thing with the post is some thinks he(Obama) is doing so great why don't they let him come in their home and run it for awhile something tells me they won't and if they did he would be out faster than he got in.

ah, gotcha!

But look at this from a ligical point of view...it has been this way with EVERY president.

There have been those people who vote for them that think they are just the most greatest thing to ever exist since sliced bread and even if that president were to *cough/start a war over nothing/cough* than their view of them would still not change.

I call them "extremist voters".  They put all of their faith into a single person without thinking for themselves.

(thoug I must admit that Obama has quite a few unrealistically devoted followers, but so did Kennedy)

SophiaofLight
by Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Quoting NinjaReidou:

I am not an Obama supporter but he is not doing those things.  You are only taking what you see on Fox news or biased articles that have never read any of his bills and use fear mongering.

I feel bad for the guy that he has to CONSTANTLY have public conferences repeating himself over and over about how people have not even read his bills and what they are hearing being spread around like gossip is NOT true.

I suggest actually going and reading word for word his bills and what he plans to do (the entire thing, I understand some are very long)

Then if you want to come on here and make speculations like him telling you what car you can drive then by all means, go ahead.

Here is a clip from the Daily Show, it gives me giggles

Sigh

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Healther Skelter - Obama Death Panel Debate
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Spinal Tap Performance

blondekosmic15
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Quoting NinjaReidou:

Are you kidding me.....I have never heard of any average American who was arrested or inconvenienced due to wire tapping. This was set up to catch those who are suspicious acting & who are known to have terrorist ties. If President Bush had failed to protect the American ppl. post 911.. I am certain you would be amongst the 1st to crucify him.

hmm...Social Security is goin' broke b/c of all the abortions you Democrats favor & keep supporting. Many yrs. ago there were plenty of Americans who were working & contributing to the SS fund for every American retiring. A few yrs. ago there was only 3 or 4 Americans working who are contributing for every American retiring b/c abortion has killed 50 million babies since Roe v Wade Jan. 22, 1973. A Nation who kills this many of it's citizens yr. after yr. will definitely reflect on a tremendous decrease in population...the very Americans who would be financially contributing to the SS fund! 

Natish0405
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Quoting katy_kay:

holy hell, someone needs to switch off limbaugh and let some fresh air in.  This is just a wacky post.  

Obama isn't doing ANY of those things.  Don't you folks realize how nutty you sound would you spew this garbage?! 

rolling on floor

blondekosmic15
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Quoting Natish0405:

I wouldn't allow obama into my home PERIOD!

Obama would not be permitted on my front lawn....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)