Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Just for Fun - how did you pick your screen name?

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 12:44 AM
  • 64 Replies

I thought it might be fun to find out a little more about how you picked your screen name.     My screen name came about as I am a mama of 2 and live in Eagle Mountain = eaglemama2 - LOL.    What's your story?  Do tell........

popcorn

by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stormcris
by Christy on Aug. 20, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Storm - because I love storms

Cris - shortened version of my first name Christina

tericared
by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Terica is my name and my favorite color is red.... 

Godgaveme4
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2009 at 12:52 AM

God has given me 4 kids.

Dodgermommy544
by Member on Aug. 20, 2009 at 12:57 AM

I rally like the Dodgers, and so that is how I picked my name,but there was already a lady on here with thename, Dodgermommy,she loves the Dodgers also,so I got Dodgermommy544 from Cafemom, but I kept it, it still has the name Dodgermommy, I have loved the Dodgers since I was a little girl,and we got to every home game.

R.F.G.Reyes.

jen_dev09
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2009 at 12:58 AM

The first three letters of my name and my son's name, who was born in 2009.

PestPatti
by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 1:15 AM

Actually it was supposed to be PestyPatti.  My fingers and keyboard werent working together as a cohesive unit.

The lawyer who represented my family started calling me PestyPattiGee.  I left him a message on his voice mail one day.  I told him I was in a pesty mood, and he had better stop eating bon bons and call me back.  From that day on he called me PestyPattiGee.   Great lawyer, but he was terrified of me from the get go.      

Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2009 at 1:25 AM

Gypsy - because I have moved too many times to even remember them all at this point.  

uma - which is "mother" in Arabic.  I am not an Arab -- just a word I learnt on my world travels. 

aidans_mama
by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 1:31 AM

mama to aidan, aidans_mama.

i figured i wasn't going to have another child when i joined over two years ago.....i was wrong.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2009 at 1:33 AM

It's my middle name.

The liberal person shall be enriched, and he who waters shall himself be watered. Proverbs 11:25

rocklovinggirl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2009 at 3:09 AM

I would have not guessed!
My name is kind of obvious...I love rock music! 

Quoting Raintree:

It's my middle name.

Soon to be BFing, selective vaxing, cloth diapering and baby wearing momma to Josiah! Loves World of Warcraft, scrapbooking, reading, rock music, tattoos, the color pink and the Vampire Lestat! TX born and raised, open minded, Ron Paul supporting Libertarian, loving Army wife and most importantly Christian!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)