Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good news!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

My daughters urology appointment went VERY well, her reflux in her kidneys is WAY down, right side is about a 1 was a 2/3 grade reflux, and left side is a 1/2 grade was 3/4 grade.  and no hydronephrosis scarring of the tissue.  And her kidneys are 6.7 and 6.9 respectively, and good sized for her height.  She is 3'3 and weighs 35 lbs. YEA!!!!!!  Oh yea and MEDICAID paid for the urologist, (each state is in charge of medicaid and how the federal dollars of it are spent)  my daughter is on SPECIALZAED MEDICAID  that she will NEVER LOSE and she is on SSI which helps offset the costs of things for her.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tericared
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:17 AM

way to go 

mamaof2angles
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:19 AM

thank you she starts Kindergarden on thursday.  thank you

Quoting tericared:

way to go 

Della529
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:20 AM

clapping

mamaof2angles
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:35 AM

thank you.  bow down

Quoting Della529:

clapping

truckincowgirl
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Oh this is GREAT NEWS!!!!!! I hope she has a blast on Thursday. My son started Kindergarten a week and a half ago.

mamaof2angles
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:50 AM

thanks

Quoting truckincowgirl:

Oh this is GREAT NEWS!!!!!! I hope she has a blast on Thursday. My son started Kindergarten a week and a half ago.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Excellent!  My son's VUR grew worse! So, you're lucky:)

The liberal person shall be enriched, and he who waters shall himself be watered. Proverbs 11:25

1bluediamond
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Great news! Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading positive updates on our little ones. 

momof6nokc
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Wondeful news!!!!  My DD also had bilateral hydronphrosis with frequent UTI's.....in fact, one or two more UTI's and we were headed to surgery.  Guess what???  She appears to have "outgrown" the issue.  Maybe your pumpkin is outgrowing her issues as well. ;o)

Kathy

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.  "Pooh," he whispered.  "Yes, Piglet?"  "Nothing" said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."  ~Winnie The Pooh

emilysmom1966
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:54 AM

good

Luc and Emily my reason for breathing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)