Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I don't really think he should run, I just thought I would put this up to see what everyone would say.  I thought it would be fun.   

a wedding website

by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:19 PM
Replies (41-43):
katy_kay
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Quoting winkblinknod:

Quoting katy_kay:

Quoting loriann12:

Quoting katy_kay:

OMGosh they ABSOLUTELY should run in 2012!  It would guarantee another Democrat win.  :)  

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  You think there are so many of you liberals in your tiny little world.

They didn't vote her the first time they had a chance and that was with a seasoned Senator as her running mate.  You think there are enough 'conservatives' ready to vote for someone with ZERO public service experience...zero international experience and ZERO political office experience?  How small is your world I wonder.  (can you touch both sides of your house with a good stretch in the morning?) 

Many people voted for Palin  (that's who I voted for)  too bad McCain was on the ticket too.  But of course it was hard to beat OB as there were dead people and illegals voting.  ACORN was intimidating voters.  Of course he had to cheat to get in. 

You must be talking about OB with the zero experience !  Who's ever needed a telepromter to talk to a group of people ? 

You can't possibly believe that Obama is the only President or candidate to use a teleprompter...can you?  How is that different than some referring to their note cards during a speech. 

Now please enlighten us to the vast experience that Hannity would bring to the office of President. 

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Aug. 26, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Quoting winkblinknod:

Many people voted for Palin  (that's who I voted for)  too bad McCain was on the ticket too.  But of course it was hard to beat OB as there were dead people and illegals voting.  ACORN was intimidating voters.  Of course he had to cheat to get in. 

You must be talking about OB with the zero experience !  Who's ever needed a telepromter to talk to a group of people ? 

Prove that there was one fraudulent vote cast.

Who's needed a teleprompter? How about Republican icon and actor, Ronald Reagan, you know the one Reps idolize like they accuse Dems of doing with Obama who was against torture and a shill for the AMA.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Aug. 26, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Quoting katy_kay:

Quoting winkblinknod:

Quoting katy_kay:

Quoting loriann12:

Quoting katy_kay:

OMGosh they ABSOLUTELY should run in 2012!  It would guarantee another Democrat win.  :)  

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  You think there are so many of you liberals in your tiny little world.

They didn't vote her the first time they had a chance and that was with a seasoned Senator as her running mate.  You think there are enough 'conservatives' ready to vote for someone with ZERO public service experience...zero international experience and ZERO political office experience?  How small is your world I wonder.  (can you touch both sides of your house with a good stretch in the morning?) 

You can't possibly believe that Obama is the only President or candidate to use a teleprompter...can you?  How is that different than some referring to their note cards during a speech. 

Now please enlighten us to the vast experience that Hannity would bring to the office of President. 

Well, he's full of shit, that seems to come in handy for politicians.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)