Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Still sick, you guys are stuck with me

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 9:36 AM
  • 9 Replies

I have had the stomach flu since Wed, so I am home from church today also. I am gonna be so bored in a few minutes. Dh is taking all the kids and I will be here alone, feeling miserable. I ate for the first time last night.

So whether you like it our not, watch out lol. I am here ALL day!

Check out Jacob's jouney on my home page!

by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dylansmom32509
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Hope you get better.

Piscean
by Member on Sep. 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM

I'm sorry you're sick. Try changing your perspective a little though and you'll have a fabulous day. (For example--when was the last time that you had the house to yourself and quiet?? For me, it was before my almost two year old daughter was born and my boys were both in school for three hours at the same time.) Enjoy your day and feel better! Hugs!

home-sweet-home
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Quoting Piscean:

I'm sorry you're sick. Try changing your perspective a little though and you'll have a fabulous day. (For example--when was the last time that you had the house to yourself and quiet?? For me, it was before my almost two year old daughter was born and my boys were both in school for three hours at the same time.) Enjoy your day and feel better! Hugs!

LOL, yeah. I will probably enjoy it, at least for the first hour. It just does not happen much lol. Just wish I did not feel so yucky.

Check out Jacob's jouney on my home page!

Aldea
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Sorry to hear that !  Hope you feel better soon.  I missed Church last Sunday due to a flu.  I woke with an awful sore throat and really congested.  I slept a lot and had a 102 temp !  I also missed a wonderful Church picnic.  Today I get to see all my Mom's ! 

Hope you get some sleep ! 

jaxTheMom
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Stay hydrated!

MissBearNMonkey
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Ginger ale and Jello!!

Feel better, hsh! Stomach flu is no fun.

feel better

Quoting jaxTheMom:

Stay hydrated!

margroc
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Hope you feel better soon!

A society which emphasizes uniformity is one which creates intolerance and hate.  - Pierre E. Trudeau

tericared
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Feel better soon.... 

rocklovinggirl
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Get well soon! do not disturb

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)