Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In speech, Obama will spell out ideas for health-care bill ( the one on wed)

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:42 AM
  • 2 Replies
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amygray
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:22 AM

I really hope people listen this time to what he saying and don't start the "death panel" thing.  Our country really needs health care reform.. I don't like Obamas policies for the most part, but I hope this time people listen..  When we listen, then we can ask questions, have a discussion and get some good ideas going.  Once we lays out his plan, if people stay calm and talk, then things could be added or taken away to make it better.  Its just a plan, not the policy yet. 

There is no way the health care plan is going to be perfect, but it is a start, and we could improve it from there. 

I so wish we could just talk about this health care reform thing instead of getting all mad about it. 

I know this is an etopian idea, but just for once, I'd like to see this happen..  

mamaof2angles
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:26 AM

yes I know what you mean, I think its great that it will be televised so we will all see the same thing no well they said this or that .

Quoting amygray:

I really hope people listen this time to what he saying and don't start the "death panel" thing.  Our country really needs health care reform.. I don't like Obamas policies for the most part, but I hope this time people listen..  When we listen, then we can ask questions, have a discussion and get some good ideas going.  Once we lays out his plan, if people stay calm and talk, then things could be added or taken away to make it better.  Its just a plan, not the policy yet. 

There is no way the health care plan is going to be perfect, but it is a start, and we could improve it from there. 

I so wish we could just talk about this health care reform thing instead of getting all mad about it. 

I know this is an etopian idea, but just for once, I'd like to see this happen..  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)