Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes, this is a real mugshot

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:18 AM
  • 16 Replies
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilyrose73
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:19 AM

LMAO I saw this on Perez Hilton the other day!  Maybe if he stays in jail he can get some dental work done... 

Champions find a way... Losers find an excuse

SWasson
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Wow, rather than turn to crime, couldn't he have gone on dental disability? I mean, really, teeth that bad ARE a disability.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:35 AM

If you look like that, you should never commit a crime and expect to get away with it. Anyone could ID that mug!

Where are his clothes? The more I look, the scarier it gets. 

sappharie
by Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM

very scare

Quoting EireLass:

If you look like that, you should never commit a crime and expect to get away with it. Anyone could ID that mug!

Where are his clothes? The more I look, the scarier it gets. 

MissBearNMonkey
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM

That may be a real mugshot, but those are not real teeth. 

rozepyle
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM

oh yes lets laugh at the fact that hes too poor/mental for dental work awesome

Mergath
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Exactly what I was thinking.

Quoting rozepyle:

oh yes lets laugh at the fact that hes too poor/mental for dental work awesome

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

cowgirlsr2
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Ha Ha Ha lets make fun of some guys misfortune to not be able to afford dental care it's just freakin hilarious. I see alot of it were I live and I don't find it funny . I find it depressing. If it were not for my grandparents I would have a severe over bite and 12 extra teeth. Now my daughter needs braces and my insurance doesn't cover it. You wanna help out?It's only $4000.00. Your right what was I thinking we should all have perfect teeth and be able to go to the dentist and get them fixed to perfect if not.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Quoting cowgirlsr2:

Ha Ha Ha lets make fun of some guys misfortune to not be able to afford dental care it's just freakin hilarious. I see alot of it were I live and I don't find it funny . I find it depressing. If it were not for my grandparents I would have a severe over bite and 12 extra teeth. Now my daughter needs braces and my insurance doesn't cover it. You wanna help out?It's only $4000.00. Your right what was I thinking we should all have perfect teeth and be able to go to the dentist and get them fixed to perfect if not.

You'd be surprised how flexible an orthodontist can be. Just ask.

Des10ed2b
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:55 PM

wow. that poor man! no wonder he turned to crime, im sure that his self esteem is awful and who would want to stand in public at a job knowing people are staring at you. very sad.

LeAnne C.  

Proud SAHM/WAHM of 1 beautiful little girl, 1 ornery baby boy and happily married! i love my life as a mommy and wife!

http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)