Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swin Flu

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM
  • 5 Replies

Has anyone where your kids goes to school or college gotten the swin flu yet ?Just curious how much it is spreading

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nikki0522
by Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I haven't heard of anything in the local schools yet, but they just started back last week. I homeschool my kids so I don't have to worry about exposure at school, but we may stay in a bit more this winter. I run a homeschool playgroup and will have to implement a strict sick policy this year.

jigsaw ribbon   

azmomof03
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I homeschool my kids also but was wondering if anyone has gotten sick with it Ive heard of one college where 2000 students was sick with it and a nother had about 400 sick with it already

Quoting nikki0522:

I haven't heard of anything in the local schools yet, but they just started back last week. I homeschool my kids so I don't have to worry about exposure at school, but we may stay in a bit more this winter. I run a homeschool playgroup and will have to implement a strict sick policy this year.

PamR
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:22 PM

I'm in Atlanta - I know that over 200 kids at Emory University have it, and my oldest daughter, who goes to GA State, says that she's gotten info that there have been cases there.  My middle schooler's school sent us a letter saying that some children have had "flu-like symptoms," but didn't specifically say it was swine flu.

sillyone
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:36 PM

we haven't started school yet my son doesn't start until the 14th so i will get back to you in 2-3 wks.lol

azmomof03
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 7:03 AM

just found out that my husbands younger brother has the swine flu they live in calera alabama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)