Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm gonna try something new

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

I have not worn any thing above the ankles or wrist in years. I don't even remember the last time but yesterday I decided to try something new.

I have court coming up in 3 weeks and a party the week after so I had to go shopping and I decided on a knee length black skirt with a red long sleeve top and knee high, high healed boots.

Because the boots meet right at the skirt you really don't see my legs but this is still something totally new to me and I am excited about trying it out.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RissaBusch
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:05 PM

good Ok this sweet pea's blinking eye is kinda freaking me out a bit.  It's strange...

Ok, back on topic!  I'm glad you are trying something new!  We all need to try new stuff every now and again.

I would die if I tried high heeled boots.  I did once for Halloween and it was a bad night.  Oh such a bad night.   

MamaKalila
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:47 AM

That sounds cute! Let us know how it goes :-)

And Rissa, that sweet pea is freaky lol

smallest_mcNFP blinkie Pictures, Images and PhotosI'm Mom To A Two Year Old BlinkieDue In April BlinkiePregnant and Breastfeeding BlinkieSupport Breastfeeding Pictures, Images and PhotosCloth diaper blinkie Pictures, Images and PhotosRear facing blinkie 2 Pictures, Images and Photoslove my midwife Pictures, Images and PhotosAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)