Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe I'm posting this

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 403 Total Views

But here I got anyway!  Here's me and Kodeekins (Cody) in our footed Pj's:

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ATG499
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:51 PM

OMGoodness! Those are adorable!! Where did you ladies get them? 

RissaBusch
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Target!  They're actually Circo kids footed jammies.  Lol we're both skinny so we can fit into the kids sizes lol.

But they have adult version too!  They adult ones are 24.99 and the kids are 12.99.  I really am planning on buying a lot more.

They are soooo comfy!

Quoting ATG499:

OMGoodness! Those are adorable!! Where did you ladies get them? 

Gabeys_Mommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:55 PM

I saw those at Walmart last week and my first thought was How do you use the bathroom? You'd have to strip almost completely naked. lol. Very cute.

RissaBusch
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Yep that's what you have to do.  Lol it gets a little chilly!

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

I saw those at Walmart last week and my first thought was How do you use the bathroom? You'd have to strip almost completely naked. lol. Very cute.

catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:07 PM

LOL.. awww, you two are so cute! :o) 

Have3Girls114
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:07 PM

lol how cute my aunt owns a pair

Happy_at_home
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Okay this is drawing off of another thread, Rissa, but if you are tiny enough to fit into a 14/16 girls pjs how do you have an "anti-modesty" body?  Just wondering, cuz the last time I could wear something from the girls' section, I was about 10 or so. lol

Anyways, very cute pics.  Looks like you girls had a blast!

--Liberty

Mom to Allie and G-man.

Want brutally honest movie reviews and lively discussion about the entertainment industry? Movies, TV, books, video games, or just life in general discuss it all. Check out The Nut Gallery, where we are all just a little crazy.

mom2four25
by Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Cute!!!!  My mom would love those lol

Happy_at_home
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:57 PM

BTW, those would never fly at my house, my husband would find them....too.....um.....inaccessible. lol!

--Liberty

Mom to Allie and G-man.

Want brutally honest movie reviews and lively discussion about the entertainment industry? Movies, TV, books, video games, or just life in general discuss it all. Check out The Nut Gallery, where we are all just a little crazy.

RissaBusch
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Lol you have not seen my booty! It's massive!  It's a "J-Lo" butt. 

I really think my butt enters the room before me.  Plus I got boobs.  I went from an A to a good size C when I was pregnant and nursing and they just never went away.

So I'm tall and thin but I have "bigger" un-modest areas LOL  I don't have HUGE boobs but they're big enough that they cause problems.

I guess I'm just really curvy?

Quoting Happy_at_home:

Okay this is drawing off of another thread, Rissa, but if you are tiny enough to fit into a 14/16 girls pjs how do you have an "anti-modesty" body?  Just wondering, cuz the last time I could wear something from the girls' section, I was about 10 or so. lol

Anyways, very cute pics.  Looks like you girls had a blast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)