Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Roll call!!

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 9:52 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 515 Total Views

This group has become slow.

Anyone have any ideas to bring this group back into a wonderful gathering for such wonderful women?

Bump just to show you checked this post if you do not have an idea! Thank you!

by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
muslimahpj
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 1:33 PM

BUMP!

mom2aspclboy
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 4:11 PM

BUMP!

winterrose82
by Member on Dec. 14, 2010 at 4:19 PM

BUMP because I'm the world's least creative woman. But I'm great at following directions :) 

domestichippie
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:49 PM
Bump!
Barbara560
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2010 at 5:27 AM

BUMP!

BiloxiDreams
by on Dec. 19, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Quoting winterrose82:

BUMP because I'm the world's least creative woman. But I'm great at following directions :) 

in loveSam & Jen  ice creamBrandon baseballJacob baby giftElizabeth

srbeusk
by on Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:19 PM

I'm sorry...I still don't have internet at home...it's so frustrating! But you ladies are on my mind often. :D

Commie_Mommie
by Member on Jan. 1, 2011 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmmm......Maybe Modest fashion advice? A conversation on how dressing differently affects us personally and professionally?
Commie_Mommie
by Member on Jan. 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM
**not trying to stray from the point of this post** How is your pregnancy going?
Kenre
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Quoting Commie_Mommie:

**not trying to stray from the point of this post** How is your pregnancy going?

It's not going to good. I'm on bedrest until 36 weeks (meaning I have five more weeks to go). It is driving me insane and deep into depression. Sitting still has always been a weakness of mine. The horrible thing is that I can't even sew together more skirts, because the movement to cut the fabric and such is too much for me. I was thinking about doing it anyway! LOL! I need more skirts. It's hard to be checked out every week in a dress or have an U/S done in a dress because of the length I wear them.

I also haven't been covering my head lately (even though it is cold now and a good time to start doing it again). I barely even want to brush my hair my mood is getting that bad.

My back, hips, and legs are horribly cramped from not moving.

So, there you have it... oh, and DH is not a good housekeeper, "wife" or "mom". LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)