Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to all who are new

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 117 Total Views

Welcome to all of the new moms. I am sorry that application acceptance took so long. It is my busy season at work and so my computer is rarely on. My phone is too cheap to get into the administrative parts of the group. I hope we can all work together to get this group active again and show support to each other. I will certainly be more active as soon as January comes and we slow down at work again. Everyone likes to order their calendars at the last minute every year, so from October until Christmas I will be on 10 hour shifts 6 days a week. So, please, if anyone is wanting to join, be patient. I will try to get on at least once a month to accept people. I will try to use my phone a bit more to make posts to entice more people to join in conversation, though! YAY!! Welcome to new and hopefully welcome to old!

I'm a Pagan single mother to Monkey (2007), Lump (2009), Bean (2011), and Princess (2012).

grey ribbon red ribbonlove you signMilk Allergy, delays, heart defects and CAPD can't defeat us!

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN