Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want/need to find a good home for my cat, Bella...

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 1:44 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

Just wondering if anyone is interested in adopting my cat.  She's a good cat, it's just that we're moving and our new place won't accomodate her.  She's pretty independent and does well with my 2 year old son, but older kids would probably be better for her.  She'll be 10 this year, and she's not sick or ailing.  I have eating dishes for her, a bed, cat carrier, toys, litter box and can provide first month's food and litter.  She's also de-clawed, so she's considered an indoor cat which is also nice because because then you don't have to worry about fleas and she won't tear up the furniture...I'm rambling :)  but I'm just hoping to find a good home for her.  Nervous to put her on craigslist because I've heard horror stories so I thought I'd try here first. 

Thanks for reading!

by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
a_casias
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2010 at 12:32 PM

i wish i could take her for you! really want to get my daughter a cat or a dog but she has allergies to them  : (  hope you find it a good home!

momoGav
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Quoting a_casias:

i wish i could take her for you! really want to get my daughter a cat or a dog but she has allergies to them  : (  hope you find it a good home!

Thanks!  Me too.  I'm really trying to avoid taking her to a shelter, but it's getting to that point.  We'll see.  I have some time left. 

Wanted to make it to the playgroup today, but other plans were already in place.  Hope to make it to another sometime in the near future!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)