Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Registry Makes Life So Much Easier -- No joke!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

Hi,

My name is Patty and I love MyRegistry.com. I'm a new young mother (my baby daughter, Grace, is 6 weeks old) and as a single mom (my boyfriend left me when he found out I was pregnant -- long story), I was completely lost about registering for baby stuff.

At first I just registered through Babies R us but then a friend of mine told me about myregistry and it just made my life so much easier. I picked any store and added all of my items to one registry. I was unsure about it at first but really, it saves so much time and it's just plain awesome.

I would recommend this to anyone! I know I'm definitely using this again when I have my next baby =)

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
girlwithacoin
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Woo I'm happy there's a group for this! I don't know how I hadn't seen it sooner since im always on cafemom. But don't worry, Patty, I'm a single mom too!

I wasn't, but then I got pregant again. So with one kid and one on the way, registering for things is a lot easier.Like all I need is more added stress, right?!

A lot can be hand-me-downs but I wanted to make a seperate registry as well since I still need things.

sRover
by Member on Apr. 3, 2009 at 3:14 PM

I used MyRegistry because a friend of mine used it as her bridal registry, so i figured i'd check out the baby section.

It's a pretty cool site and they keep updating features, which makes it a lot easier to add things to your registry. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for bridal or baby stuff!

lilyloves2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:28 PM

yeah, they pretty much say it all. baby curtis has a ton of stuff waiting for him from there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)