Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Food Will Be Grillicious!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:46 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 383 Total Views
As MyRegistry.com's 'Pick of the Month,' this grill is perfect for the health conscious. This Next Generation Contact Grill is pretty much the same as the original George Forman grill; however, although it still has the incredible ability to make healthy and tasty grilled food within minutes, the plates are removable and dishwasher safe. Also, the patented slope and contemporary grill design keeps food above and away from grease, fat, and other excess liquids and the non-stick coating means no need for butter or oils.

Oh, and as a bonus, the grill also includes 2 drip trays to catch the fat, as well as a spatula.

If you're a big fan of the original George Forman grill, you'll definitely love this updated version. If you need a new one, you can always purchase this hot baby for $99.95 at MyRegistry.com or by clicking here.

Enjoy a new world of delicious food!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
dYork
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 11:51 AM

this looks great but the fact that this weather is nothing like spring makes me upset whenever i read or think about grills! =(

babyfever3
by New Member on May. 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM

The word "grill" makes me feel uneasy, especially since it's like 50 degrees out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)