Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ethical, Fun, Healthy Home Business That Can Earn You Great Residual Pay

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:08 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 125 Total Views
Hi. My name is Chris and I am an independent rep with the wellness company GBG.  After months of researching this and many other wellness companies, I felt that GBG was the one to go with. My main goal in joining was not for the income opportunity, but to get healthy. They offer a product that everyone needs at a very affordable
price - with a great copyrighted pay plan and the opportunity to earn amazing residual income. Their lead product is a liquid vitamin & mineral supplement with many health benefits. Since being on the formula, I have honestly felt better, healthier, and have more energy and vitality.
The 10-in-One Liquid Formula is:
Multi-Vitamin & Mineral
A Cardiovascular Formula for a Healthy Heart
A Stress Formula
Super-Antioxidant
An Immune Enhancer
Natural Energizer!
Memory & Mood Enhancer
Digestion Aid with Pure Aloe Concentrate
Vision Support Formula
Bone & Joint Formula

This product is so easy to consume, unlike tablets and capsules. Moreover, the liquid delivery system gives you 10 times the absorption capabilities over tablets & capsules.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to improve his/her health and, with diligence in consistently working the business for at least a few hours a day, to earn a nice income. Please check out the company and the amazing pay plan at the link(s) below and feel free to email me with any questions. Have a wonderful day!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)