Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BRAND NEW COMPANY - Expanding Fast!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

mirror

First, let me tell you about how I stumbled across this brand new company and their product line.  I was actually searching for a company to do a Spa Party for my Tween daughter's 11th Birthday Party this year.  She wanted to do facials and have fun with her girlfriends who are almost about to enter Middle School next year.  I thought it was a great idea - but after looking into it none of the normal companies offer Tween girl friendly products - most skin care products are formulated for the adult skin.  I am amazed by these products and now I will be doing my daughter's spa party myself - she is thrilled.

This is an exciting opportunity for women to get in on the ground floor of a company that is making a difference in the lives of girls.

http://www.blossomspaparty.com/lory

I have become an Independent Spa Advisor for this wonderful company and I look forward to educating girls and their mothers about proper skin care techniques and these wonderful products.  If you would like to join my team please visit my webpage or call me at (210) 387-0587.  i can also provide a Spa party for you and your daughter if you live in the San Antonio, Texas area.

Blossom SPA PartiesTM offers two plans that will have your daughter and her BFFs Partying, Pampered and Oh So Pleased!

If your daughter and her friends just need an excuse for a little Girl Time, Choose the Mom and Me SPA PartyTM! This Party is totally relaxing, totally cool and totally FREE! Moms and Daughters get to bond with each other, hang with friends and learn about BlossomĀ® products that were created 4 Girls by Girls. After the girls enjoy FREE facials and SPA activities, Moms can choose which products to purchase for their Daughters!

For Girls with a Big Day to celebrate, there's nothing better than the My Super Spa PartyTM! This Party is the Perfect way to celebrate that special day! With Fun, Games and SPA treatments for all! You and your daughter's friends will be delighted with all the pampering. Although there is a cost* for this party, it will be well worth it when all her BFFs get 3 of their very own BlossomĀ® products!!

Mission Statement of Blossom Spa Parties

To introduce to mothers and their daughters, a trusted name in beauty. A name that fosters a proactive approach to selfcare and that will educate young girls on the importance of taking care of themselves in their early years.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)