Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions please

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:09 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 337 Total Views

Hi there, this is Leslie aka blockmomNC  and a promotions manager and moderator on www.CentralFoothillsMommies.com and our Cafemom group. Please start here by posting an introduction and telling the group a little about yourself and where you are from.

you rockMommies Rock!!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
teresajo35
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:16 AM

I couldn't let you just hang out in here all by yourself!

I'm Teresa, the Hospitality Manager at CFM of North Carolina.    I'm a stay-at-home-HOMESCHOOLING-mom of 6 boys, the youngest being born recently and exclusively breastfed.  My husband and I have been married for almost 19 years and we still like each other, in addition to being in love.  We have a busy life that includes many animals including dogs, chickens, and turkeys.  I consider our family to be very blessed and give all praise for our health and happiness to God, the Father, who made us all. 

Paula1979
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:58 AM

That's me, Paula with my youngets, Nathaniel who is 3 months old, I also have a 3 year old daughter, Elise and a 5 year old son, Landen.  I am a sahm who enjoys time together as a family, church activities, camping, cooking, scrapbooking and hairbow making.  I am vry involved with www.centralfoothillsmommies.com and hope many of you here on cafe mom will come join us!

blockmomNC
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 5:17 AM

Let me introduce myself also :) I am a fulltime Er Nurse/Injury Prevention Educator, Homeschooling mommy of 3 kids, wife to Clifton and active member of www.CentralFoothillsMommies.com  where I have found wonderful friendships and support in all my Mommy friends. Come join us!!

Feel free to add me to your Cafemom friend list along with CFMommies

2GirlsMama
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I am Helene (JustAMom) a SAHM to 2 girls, Emily is 4 1/2 & Hannah is 16 months.  I am the Co-Promotions manager & Fundraising manager for www.CentralFoothillsMommies.com.  I think it is such a great forum for mom's to be involved with.  In addition to having FREE access to our forums 24/7/365 we also host many playdates and events each month and get the opportunity to meet many of our mom's in person.  I LOVE CFM, All of my friends are there :)

~Helene~

jalysia
by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 1:32 PM

I am Jasmine.  I am an RLT at NCSD.  I am the mom to 2 wonderful children, Noah and Leilani.  We have only been in the area about a year, but so far we like it a lot!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/jstillwagon
http://www.livetotalwellness.com/jstillwagon

LIVE LAUGH LOVE & DREAM! GO GREEN!!!
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is now." -- Chinese Proverb
SharonM723
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Hi!  I'm Sharon and I am a stay at home Mom of two.  Tyler is 7 and Sara is 1.  I live in Morganton and I am looking to connect with other Moms nearby!

MrsBookworm
by New Member on May. 1, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Hello! I am Brittanie. Stay at home momma to Gavin 3 and Mason 13 months. We live in the Maiden area. I have lived in the charlotte area now for about 3 1/2 years. I am originally from Maryland. The transition has been rather tough for me. I am a shy gal and prefer to be near family. So not having them here has been tough. Hope to meet some of you soon!

The hubby and I. We got married 12/29/2007 :)

My two silly boys. Gavin (in the back) & Mason

CFMommies
by Group Owner on May. 20, 2009 at 2:22 AM

Welcome Brittanie!! Great pics, thanks for sharing them

~~~Leslie~~~

catrionajean
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I am new to the group.  I am a mother of 4.  2 girls, 2 boys.  I have 4 grandchildren, 3 boys, 1 girl.  I also have 3 cats.  I am also new to the area.  We have just moved here from Michigan.  My sister owns Thistle House Bed and Breakfast in Granite Falls.  I am taking care of her at the time.  I am an author of a book called "Faith That Overcomes."  Testimony of overcoming breast cancer.

Patty

www.faiththatovercomes.net

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)