Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to move into the master bedroom and closet.

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 499 Total Views

If it's in your closet and you haven't worn it in a year, chaces are you are not going to.  Same thing with drawers.  Old Bras that for whatever reason you don't wear, donate them, someone can get some use out of them, unless it's time to pitch them.  Go through your jewelry box.  When was the last time you wore that pair of earrings or necklace?  again donate them, someone will love them and make good use of them.   Sock drawer, how many of your socks do you really wear? get rid of the rest.  They're just taking up space for something you really want to wear. Purses & Shoes, same thing.   Let's see just how much of what in the master bedroom really needs to stay??

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
FiberMama
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:57 AM
Thank you for taking this forward! Wanted to add- do not save your fat clothes you will only grow into them and do not save clothes that are too small. If you lose weight reward yourself with a new modern wordrobe!
wooly
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Quoting FiberMama:

Thank you for taking this forward! Wanted to add- do not save your fat clothes you will only grow into them and do not save clothes that are too small. If you lose weight reward yourself with a new modern wordrobe!

I don't save fat clothes, I hope to never need them again, I give them to friends or donate them.  I do keep favorite jeans.  Some things you just can't replace.  This time I kept brand new bras, I had bought from Victoria's Secret and never worn with matching poanties also never worn.

prissmom
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I am working on getting rid of several much larger sizes of clothes.  Hubby finally convinced me not to be afraid thatI'll go back up in size.

Thing is these are really nice and some barely worn.  So we have to use the computer program for donations since the last batch that went to the Battered women's shelter was worth $1,100 according to the program and that is needed for tax deuctions.  Along with the weight loss, was illness that keeps me from working.  So I must count it all up.  sigh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)