Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Introduce your self

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

Hello, welcome to survive 09! If you dont mind please sign in and tell a little bit about yourself and if you want to you can share your story. Here is mine: My name is DarNisha and I am 21 yrs old. I live in alabama and my target weight goal is 135lbs My current weight is 189lbs so I have a long ways to go, but with the help of others I can get it done! I am a mother of 2 beautiful babies, but the weight has got to go!

Ladies please remember that this is a SUPPORT group. We are here to share success, and not so successful stories, recipies, and tips they will help us all reach our goals. My only rule is no bashing or arguing other wise you will be deleted. Not just the post but you as well. There will be no other warnings so this is your FINAL warning! Other than that ladies have fun and lets start shedding the lbs!

If your looking for support on your weight loss journey please feel free to stop by and join my group http://www.cafemom.com/group/survive09
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sewkute
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Hi I'm Tracie. I need to lose 75 to 85 lbs. I have 3 boys 2,7,11. I'm pretty active but not the right way. Plus I stopped smoking back in May of 08 and eatting has replaced it. How sad is that. Plus I had lost 30 before, felt great but of course I stopped. Now I want to get back on track. I'm 30 ish years.

TLAZER
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Hi Everyone!Unfortunatley this is an ongoing problem for me.I may be too old for this group,Today i turned ugh!48 and I have two kids 21 soon to be 22 on feb 19 and a 20 yr old.So let me know if you want my here or not.

sewkute
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Quoting TLAZER:

Hi Everyone!Unfortunatley this is an ongoing problem for me.I may be too old for this group,Today i turned ugh!48 and I have two kids 21 soon to be 22 on feb 19 and a 20 yr old.So let me know if you want my here or not.

You are more than welcome here. What have you done that might help. I need suggestions.This will only be the 2nd time I have tried to diet

TLAZER
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 6:45 PM

I'm taking Ali so far so good I have lost weight,Of course I don't see it my son tells me.It comes a little at a time So If your looking for rexsults yesterday this is not for you

EthanAllyn
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Hi ! My Name is Liz and I am 37y and I have 1 son he is almost 2y and I have 2 beautiful Step daughters almost 21y and 17y. My weight issues have been life long. I am so ready to shed these #!!! I joined WW about 7m ago and I have lost 31.8# !!! I do have about 50# more to go. I quit smoking about 4y ago and Yes I replaced it with food and I did gain 25#, When I had my son I gained 30#. I was starting to feel bad about myself and my knees would hurt and I could not climb a set of stairs w/o gasping. SO I AM SO READY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ! I am from Stl, Mo !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)