Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:45 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 508 Total Views

Hello, Please introduce yourselves here, tell us a little bit about yourselves, your favorite person from Charm City Cakes and your favorite cake they have made so far....

I'll start-

My name is Tania, I am 22 and I have a 2 yr old son named Aiden. I have been married for 3 yrs and I LOVE Ace of Cakes. I have a HUGE schoolgirl crush on Duff...there's something about him that I just love, love, LOVE!!! I DVR Ace of Cakes so I can have "my" time after the boys (Aiden and DH) go to sleep.  I think my favorite cake was the Hogwarts Harry Potter cake. Its hard to decide bc they do an awsome job on ALL of them....

Your turn...

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danismom0816
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Sarah is my name... I' m 21 and have a 6 month old baby girl named Danica! I have seen the baby blocks and the bubble bath cake!!!  They were awesome!!  I also love the Candyland and the crayons cakes!!! Welcome!! Hey Tania!!!

baby girl
Proud Mommy of Danica Elizabeth 

preston28
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Hi my name is Joi. I am 28, and married have a 6 mos old son and one on the way, don't know what this one is yet. I love duff he is just to funny. My favorite cake is the ice hockey wedding cake.

tginn20
by Group Owner on Feb. 19, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Hey Sarah....Ohhh...I love the bubble bath cake and candyland cake too!! They're too cute!!

Welcome!

Quoting danismom0816:

Sarah is my name... I' m 21 and have a 6 month old baby girl named Danica! I have seen the baby blocks and the bubble bath cake!!!  They were awesome!!  I also love the Candyland and the crayons cakes!!! Welcome!! Hey Tania!!!

tginn20
by Group Owner on Feb. 19, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Welcome Joi!! I totally agree...duff is super funny...I totally have a crush on him...lol!! I liked the hocky wedding cake also. Are you a hockey fan?

Quoting preston28:

Hi my name is Joi. I am 28, and married have a 6 mos old son and one on the way, don't know what this one is yet. I love duff he is just to funny. My favorite cake is the ice hockey wedding cake.

danismom0816
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 12:43 PM

I seen most of the cakes online and what time does the show come on??  It's on the food network right?? 

baby girl
Proud Mommy of Danica Elizabeth 

tginn20
by Group Owner on Feb. 19, 2009 at 1:43 PM

FOOD channel...231 for direct tv...two episodes tonight 10,10:30.

Quoting danismom0816:

I seen most of the cakes online and what time does the show come on??  It's on the food network right?? 

arsing1
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2009 at 12:08 AM

My name is April, I'm 28 and from Alabama.  OMG I LOVE this show!!!  I love Geoff!  He is hilarious to me.  My favorite cakes are the one's that are city-scapes or different buildings.  They get every detail, they're great!

Maggie_480
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Hello, I'm Maggie, I'm 26 and I love ace of cakes. I even got my huband watching it with me now. Duff is my fave.

jahvarzionmomma
by on Feb. 27, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I love this show!!!!!!

tginn20
by Group Owner on Feb. 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Hello April! I know Geoff is so funny! I wish I could be that laidback all the time! I like the one they did for Macy's 150 anniversary! The fireworks rocked! Duff is totally a pyro...lol!

Quoting arsing1:

My name is April, I'm 28 and from Alabama.  OMG I LOVE this show!!!  I love Geoff!  He is hilarious to me.  My favorite cakes are the one's that are city-scapes or different buildings.  They get every detail, they're great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)