• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DAycare? recommend, share advice?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

looking into moving my son to new daycare. would love to find something on our side of town thats reasonable. We are on milford / orange line by the post road, sort of near the mall.

anyone use a center in our area that they are happy with, can share estimate of cost?

Thank you !!!

We are looking for only 3 days  wednesday/thursday/friday from about 8:45 to 5/5:30

http://www.cafemom.com/group/activities-for-kids (Join us for ideas in cooking, music, art, movement...) 

(for those living in Milford, Orange, West Haven, Stratford, Devon...or near by looking to connect with local moms, do playdates or just get ideas and share info about the area.Also posted will be a calendar of upcoming events)

~ Kristy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JennCandi
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 11:28 AM

If there is a tutor time there, they are really good.  I live in Stratford, so don't know what's near you.  I'm lucky to have my mother in law watch my baby at my home everyday.

shanghai1991
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:32 AM

we have visited Kindercare in Milford, which was great.  You should take a tour there, see if you like it.  Their price includes food, so it's a good deal

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)