Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newly single mom and scared

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 423 Total Views

Hello single moms. So I just became a single mom yesterday and have been with my boyfriend for 5 years. I am terrified of being alone.I dont have a job of money. I dont know what to do so many thoughts are going thru my mind...It's like I have to start a whole new life. But It wasnt meant for us to be together because I was extreamly unhappy but too scared to leave...I just need some incouragement and experiences of how you women handled it and got on with life...please I have no friends because I got rid od them for this stupid man.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Eve231
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Jiji same here got read of all my friend too n i jst became single too a week ago n file dor child support n i feel lonely n scare.. How many kids do u have
Proudmom0610
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I understand the feeling I have 2 kids and just found out I was pregnant with our 3rd baby :-( I was so disappointed when I found out. so now I'm back but I demanded that things needed to change before we started to try again. But I still feel like its not going to work...

How many kids do you have? and do you have a job and help?

Quoting Eve231:

Jiji same here got read of all my friend too n i jst became single too a week ago n file dor child support n i feel lonely n scare.. How many kids do u have

Eve231
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I have only one baby n yes i have a job n i go to school olmost done with tht so about money i dnt worry is jst tht loneliness...wow! u do have it tough n trust me i did tht with my ex too chance after chance nearly 5years n we always fall in the same thing.. I was happy n very unhappy..

He was all about his friends n i have a feeling tht theres someone better for me out there... I cry everyday cause i miss him n i feel sad cause my son wont have tht family but is better no family then an a unhappy one...
mkaela66
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hi ladies, I became a single mom 3 years ago.  I left with my then 14 year old daughter with only enough money to make my first months rent.  It's been a struggle. There have been times when the power and water where shut off because I didn't have enough money to pay on time, but let me tell you, it gets better.  You find ways to survive. You may have to skip one bill to pay another or only pay half.  I've gone without ( getting my nails, hair done, even my Starbucks ) so my child wouldn't have to.  With faith and prayer I've learned that things do get better and I'm a stronger more wiser woman.  Don't give up hope....if I can help in any way let me know.

KayBayMom
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Hi. I also yesterday became a permanently single mom. My ex is the love of my life and I'm totally devastated. Please check out my blog to get my whole story: singlemombomb.blogspot.com

Time heals all wounds and you are a mom and you will find the courage to be strong!!!!

KayBayMom
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:39 PM

BUMP!

raquelky
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Same here, but this time husband is the one leaving me, I do to have no job or money or even a house, but lots of options, in laws are my number one supporters I have been blessed with them no restrictions and I think this is what I needed. He is making poor decisions and he is not a good example for our boy. So I am just living it a day at the time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)