Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gets me down

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
I get down an out thinking what kind of dad my child has.. He use to come an go... Says he misses his family an a Lil agreement he walks out everytime an leaves me raising my child...he did the worst thing to me he came back an me an my son went to go tell my mom happy mothers day an he didn't wanna go... An when I left he Texted me an said he was moving back to his mom he didn't even last a week.. An my grandmother just barely passed that week... I been raising my son alone an when he was around me an my son he would tell my son to hit me an he would call me names.. he left when my son was 2 months an been in an out ever since
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
meg_meredith
by on Oct. 3, 2014 at 12:26 AM

At risk of sounding not nice, I want to first say that it's "and" not "an". I know, it might not be important to some but I've always been taught that stepping with our best foot forward is of the utmost importance.

But I feel you. I am baffled by how dumb, senseless, careless, and selfish the father of my child is.

The fact that your ex would manipulate your son to hit you is absolutely not okay. Please report this and make sure that your ex does not have the ability to hurt you or your child. There are so, so many resources out there. Get help, file a case, and make sure you are protected. Your son and you deserve it. Don't ever believe for one tiny little second that you or your child ever, ever, ever, ever, deserve abuse. 

We as single mothers have a very tough road to traverse. But we can be heroes too, if we are willing to find the way to be so. 

When there is a will there is a way. And there is ALWAYS a way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)